( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Thirst thread on Hrithik's look in War - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

bheege honth Kabir ke, pyasa dil mera .. .. 

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

*SPOILER*

The scene where Hritik and Tiger are attending the wedding of their team mate and she says ..ki Sir abhi bolo toh bhaag ke aapke saath shaadi kar oo(something like that) and Tiger says...get in line....It almost felt like ladkiyaan he nahi..ladke bhi hain Hritik ke peeche in line..🤣

and when Kabir winks at Aditi .. it seemed like he knows he is hot and he knows aditi is a fangirl too

I am telling you, Sid Anand ne khud ki lust ko showcase kiya hai aditi and khalid ki reactions se .. 🤣

DushtKanya thumbnail

Sid Anand literally writes all his scripts with Hrithik in mind and understandably so. As he said, Hrithik is addictive (in more ways than one)  Upar se he comments things like "uff uff maar daala" on his pictures. I guess it's not difficult to man-crush on Hrithik, he's just magnificent and so alluring ❤️

Not just his entry scene. I got a little ahem "confused" when Hrithik pulls his olive shirt to show the two bullet wounds on his shoulder he got due to Khalid's traitor father. Am happy he did not remove his shirt bcoz it wud hv turned all men into gay 😆

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

what me the look very special is that he didnt even try

i mean all actor will try to look young but hrithik is loke iam 45 and my hair is grey and iam sexy 😂😂 he just nail it 😎

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Aye chal 🤚 This is Kabir we're talking about, you can admit in this thread that he makes masoomness go to the drains 😉

main thahzeeb se drool karongi 😎

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Nope 😂😂😂 .

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Larkiyon ke nayansukh >>> tharkiyon ke nayansukh

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Kabir ko big screen mein dekh kar mujhe sensations hoti hai. 😳

sensations jaise sarsarahat, gudgudahat, farfarahat, charcharahat.......☺️

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Larkiyon ke nayansukh >>> tharkiyon ke nayansukh

Vaani is lovely imo but tbh none of my guy friends watched her during Ghungroo, they were all busy ogling Hrithik and talking about how good he looks in the floral outfit he wore. They felt like sautans more than friends 😡