I guess Ansh changes for good

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

As expected, Randhir is going all sacrifice mode.. and I guess after seeing this Ansh will change for good... however it's wrong with Amrita and eventually she will get hurt and their patch up will be another track along... My guesses... I hope Ansh and Randhir comes back together.. I want them to fight Jia together.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

ansh will never change,as individual personalities ansh n randhir are very different from each other and randhir biggest mistake is making ansh a super human who has strong negative emotions in him

randhir has unconditional love for ansh but ansh love for randhir is limited till randhir doesn't eye his things,while randhir can sacrifice his things,life n love for him which is what he is doing 

ansh's insecurities,jealousy,selfishness is actually creating not only destruction for his relationships but also for himself,jiya manipulated him but he chose the path of wrong and destruction even though he knows very well that jiya is actually using him to target randhir...he knows everything but he chose the wrong for revenge just becos randhir eye his favourite posession and its amrita in this case

randhir is making a stupid decision here that by fixing up ansh with amrita,he will get his friend...is amrita some kind of a toy whom his fav friend is obsessed with and he gives it to him...she is a girl with a heart and soul who loves him deeply and she is very clear abt it,he has no right to break her heart or force her to marry ansh...

looking at the precap i don't think amrita will listen to randhir and get engaged to ansh and this will make ansh fury becos randhir has failed his plan and amrita will never agree to marry ansh,both the guys underestimate amrita,she is not a toy b/w both of them in which these two makes a decision of her life,she has self-respect and what randhir did in the precap was a insult and humiliation to her love and self-respect and unintentionally he made her feel guilty coming in b/w two friends

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

ansh will never change,as individual personalities ansh n randhir are very different from each other and randhir biggest mistake is making ansh a super human who has strong negative emotions in him

randhir has unconditional love for ansh but ansh love for randhir is limited till randhir doesn't eye his things,while randhir can sacrifice his things,life n love for him which is what he is doing 

ansh's insecurities,jealousy,selfishness is actually creating not only destruction for his relationships but also for himself,jiya manipulated him but he chose the path of wrong and destruction even though he knows very well that jiya is actually using him to target randhir...he knows everything but he chose the wrong for revenge just becos randhir eye his favourite posession and its amrita in this case

randhir is making a stupid decision here that by fixing up ansh with amrita,he will get his friend...is amrita some kind of a toy whom his fav friend is obsessed with and he gives it to him...she is a girl with a heart and soul who loves him deeply and she is very clear abt it,he has no right to break her heart or force her to marry ansh...

looking at the precap i don't think amrita will listen to randhir and get engaged to ansh and this will make ansh fury becos randhir has failed his plan and amrita will never agree to marry ansh,both the guys underestimate amrita,she is not a toy b/w both of them in which these two makes a decision of her life,she has self-respect and what randhir did in the precap was a insult and humiliation to her love and self-respect and unintentionally he made her feel guilty coming in b/w two friends

What I felt through the episodes is Ansh hatered towards Randhir due to he feels Randhir betrayed him... He thinks when he first confessed his love for Amrita to Randhir,, Randhir listened but didn't say anything at that time to Ansh and went ahead to propose Amrita.... 

And definitely Randhir is doing wrong with Amrita,, he could have directly told that Ansh also loves and let's clear the mess first and start with the next step... But he is actually embrassing her Infront of every one and hurting her... I know she will definitely deny it....

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

What I felt through the episodes is Ansh hatered towards Randhir due to he feels Randhir betrayed him... 

I agree but ansh should have confront randhir first rather than joining hands with jiya furthermore what kind of misunderstanding occurs b/w friends its pretty normal,talk n sort it out not take revenge and attempt to kill your best friend just becos u did not get your toy...thats wrong and ansh knows that he is doing wrong but still doing it becos he hates randhir and has revenge in his mind

what we have seen b/w randhir-ansh is bond not their individual personalities,their personalities is different from each other and that is clashing their friendship

He thinks when he first confessed his love for Amrita to Randhir,, Randhir listened but didn't say anything at that time to Ansh and went ahead to propose Amrita.... 

he should talk and confront randhir,if ansh done that at least randhir would have convince amrita to marry ansh though its obvious she will not agree to it but at least its infront of ansh

after the intimacy he saw b/w Ridhir instead of confronting randhir,he had revenge in his mind and agree to inject the solution in his body just to destroy and hurt randhir..such a weak man

And definitely Randhir is doing wrong with Amrita,, he could have directly told that Ansh also loves and let's clear the mess first and start with the next step... 

Exactly...amrita is not in love with ansh is very clear abt it no matter how many times randhir tries to convince her she will not agree to it or even if ansh proposed first instead of randhir she will still reject ansh becos to her ansh is only a friend and not more than that...she is damn clear abt her feelings....they both can discuss together how to make ansh understand that amrita will not be happy with him becos she loves randhir...noone will be happy and sort out the mess but this sacrifice mode is a stupid decision...just becos randhir wants his friend back,he is hurting and breaking the heart of the women he loves and this is not fair to her and he can't force her into a loveless marriage becos she loves only randhir

But he is actually embrassing her Infront of every one and hurting her... I know she will definitely deny it....

yup,randhir is not only embarassing her but also humiliating and insulting their love when he very well knows abt her feelings and whom she loves

yes she is a women with self-respect,she will not accept ansh n this will anger ansh even more becos randhir foil his plan

I hope amrita doesn't forgive randhir easily...he crossed limits in here

SathyaT thumbnail

Agreed, Ansh should have confronted Randhir once directly before judging him...

Mages thumbnail

Agreed, Ansh should have confronted Randhir once directly before judging him...

exactly,he should have confronted randhir first

well there are 2 ways it can go

1) amrita refuses to marry ansh and Ridhir break up temporary since randhir broke her heart 

2)amrita might get engaged to ansh due to anger on randhir or for dharam and this drama will lead to mandap drama,jiya or misha plots a plan that ansh had to go away and randhir have no choice but to marry amrita,Ridhir gets married but distance is maintained b/w them and as time progress they fall in love AGAIN while fighting haiwan together

SathyaT thumbnail

exactly,he should have confronted randhir first

well there are 2 ways it can go

1) amrita refuses to marry ansh and Ridhir break up temporary since randhir broke her heart 

2)amrita might get engaged to ansh due to anger on randhir or for dharam and this drama will lead to mandap drama,jiya or misha plots a plan that ansh had to go away and randhir have no choice but to marry amrita,Ridhir gets married but distance is maintained b/w them and as time progress they fall in love AGAIN while fighting haiwan together

You are so good at predicting 👍🏼 second is having lots of scope for drama 😉 let's see what makers have in store for us...

Mages thumbnail

You are so good at predicting 👍🏼 second is having lots of scope for drama 😉 let's see what makers have in store for us...

I am thinking of the 2nd one too...there will be lots of drama...this is EK show by hook or crook marriage is definitely on cards for Ridhir

1st one not much of a scope for drama but its possible too,the temporary break up of Ridhir but love is still in hearts for each other...ansh even more angry with randhir since his move made amrita refuse to marry him n foils his plan and he will commit more crime while randhir tries to save him from his haiwan avatar and amrita as a police officer tracking the haiwan while randhir hides the truth from her to save ansh while jiya plots n plans n includes more members in her team but for me this track is boring nothing exciting abt it,Ridhir marriage does have scope for interesting stuff

SathyaT thumbnail

I am thinking of the 2nd one too...there will be lots of drama...this is EK show by hook or crook marriage is definitely on cards for Ridhir

1st one not much of a scope for drama but its possible too,the temporary break up of Ridhir but love is still in hearts for each other...ansh even more angry with randhir since his move made amrita refuse to marry him n foils his plan and he will commit more crime while randhir tries to save him from his haiwan avatar and amrita as a police officer tracking the haiwan while randhir hides the truth from her to save ansh while jiya plots n plans n includes more members in her team but for me this track is boring nothing exciting abt it,Ridhir marriage does have scope for interesting stuff

Yeah, during marriage Tom and Jerry and after marriage slowly falling in love again is the cake walk track for ekta...

Mages thumbnail

Yeah, during marriage Tom and Jerry and after marriage slowly falling in love again is the cake walk track for ekta...

exactly👍🏻