Missing this show

GuruSam85 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Vish ended with a sad episode where Alia dies and Aditya and Rudramma end up taking care and protecting the child Mira Kothari and Sabrina who had the trishul pierced in her stomach survives.... And she makes a comeback with poor Mohit who is again paralysed... Sabrina talking with Mira and then saying Aditya get ready for chapter 2 of our war.... Damn it... i just hope the cvs show Vishera comes back to life and ends the terror named Sabrina from the lives of Kothari and hope Vishera gets his share of happiness.. Just hoping this time Mohit gets well soon and he gets a nice girl and they both along with Aditya and Rudramma make Mira understand to not use her Vish powers for wrong things... Hope they teach her good things and make her know that Sabrina killed her mom Alia and is after her to kill her and then become immortal.... Hope Aditya and Rudramma and Mira along with Vishera are able to end Sabrina....

Waiting for season 2..... Aditya getting a nice girl who willteach goodness in Mira and Aditya and new girl with Mohit and his girl and Rudramma and Vishera are there to make Mira understand the rules of having power....

I heard Vish season 2 will come on voot... wish it comes in colors channel....

Edited by GuruSam85 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

even i'm missing vish especially adya😭

those stupid brainless makers didn't let adya happy coz they love sabrina more then anything😡

if season 2 will come then hopefully they will bring sana back

i don't thing vish should air in colors channel coz they didn't promote the show😡

if it's air on voot definitely voot will pomote the show

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes sana shud be back.

Why season2 is not aired yet?did they cancel it or is it coming?Any news?

Originally posted by: cuteariya

even i'm missing vish especially adya😭

those stupid brainless makers didn't let adya happy coz they love sabrina more then anything😡

if season 2 will come then hopefully they will bring sana back

i don't thing vish should air in colors channel coz they didn't promote the show😡

if it's air on voot definitely voot will pomote the show