|Twisted Crooks| - PreRish OS (5 OCT)

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

S’up guys! I’m back with a riveting prerish os that is a li’l bit on the messed up side. 😆I got the ‘prerna’ from Bajaj’s devilishly delicious dark twisted side in the episode!😈

Warning- 16+

~Tread carefully~

"Dear lord, this is fun!" The man chuckled darkly sipping on his wine, his one hand firm behind his back while his obsidian eyes found amusing fixation on the squabble going down in the famed hall of basu badi.

Anurag vs Nivedita

In his obsession to destroy Bajaj, Anurag had jeopardized it all,losing even his house in the process. And he was unabashed about it, as he raved about Prerna this and Prerna that. Nivedita, on the other hand, looked like, she was gonna go off any minute now. It was surprise enough that she had kept quiet through Anurag's pathetic explanations.

"Enough Onu! Do you even hear yourself. This is not love anymore. You are so...obsessed with the idea of getting prerna back that you have put everyone's future at stake here!"

Well said, Nivedita.

Shaking his head, Rishabh it against the wall, his ears focussed on the uproar and his eyes closed as the corner of his lips quirked up.

Stupid Basu.

In his tryst to prove to Prerna how rotten Bajaj was, Anurag had spent major portion of his time demeaning and badmouthing Bajaj. And what did he get!

Opening his eyes, Bajaj pushed open the door to his room and stepped inside, savoring every inch of his wine as if it was an elixir. It sure tasted the part!

"If only Idiot Basu knew that loyalty is not bought but earned!" Rishabh shook his head as he traced his calloused fingers along the books adorning the shelf, each one a political masterpiece.

But in the wrong place.

Rishabh reminisced the night he had confessed to deliberately running the car over Anurag.

And Mr. Basu had bought it.

A deep laughter rippled out through Rishabh's gut filling the silence of the room.

"Die, Basu! Bad basu! Bye, Bye Basu!" Rishabh mimicked, his eyes fixed on his reflection.

He had a f**ked up childhood, alright! But that had nothing to do with his father. It all went to the Basu's. Moloy Basu.The man who had back stabbed his best friend for a petty project that had barely amounted to lacs.

His father could've easily survived the shortcoming. But he was a man of weak heart. Couldn't live through Moloy Basu's cheating. Though Moloy basu could hardly be blamed. He was young andpassionate and thus was swayed by the prospect of easy money. However he soon realized the folly of his ways and came to regret them. But it was too late. His father was gone and no amount of apologies would bring him back.

His mother had been livid. Furious. She vowed to destroy Moloy even if it killed her.

And it did. The madness consumed her, leaving him all alone at the tender age of 14.

But he survived to destroy basus. Anurag had neverbeen responsible for their predicament. And yet Rishabh and his mother had suffered.

It was hardly fair. But he could care less about justice when he himself had been at receiving end of injustice.

"Stupid basu thinks that he has it all figured out!"Rishabh scoffed as he crushed the glass between his fingers as a stream of red trickled onto the floor in droplets.

He hated Anurag, alright but death would be an easy way out. Rishabh had to make Moloy's remaining life a hell and the best way to do so was to make his dear son suffer.

He was doing just that. He had misguided Anurag who had spent all his energy in getting his hands on the policeman who was Rishabh's underling, Inspector Ravi Dawde.

The accident had been deliberate but Rishabh knew that Anu will survive. Ravi had arrested Rishabh on his very insistence and had agreed to testify against him as he had ordered.

It had been a visual spectacle.

Rishabh grinned, his face a landscape of sadistic pleasure.

"All the colors had drained from Mr. Basu's face when Ravi had testified....against him! That Anurag had bribed a police officer to set me up. Ah! the sound of that resounding slap that Prerna had pasted across his arrogant mug stirs me up with sick satisfaction!"

Rishabh hadn't bought Ravi with money but with his dirty secrets. Ravi could never dare to double cross Rishabh. Ever.

His plan had been a raving success. Pathetic basu had ruined his relationship with his mother and sister as they had realized of the stunt he had pulled just to get Prerna's sympathy.

But Anurag being a thick head he is, refused to back down!And got mixed up with those London investors who invested not to prosper themselves but to destroy the others. The result? They usurped the entire Basu publications, along with Basu badi.

"If only he had used even half of the brains he possessed!"Rishabh sighed, almost upset that this thrilling basu chase will be coming to an abrupt end since they were evacuating and going back home.

Opening his fist, he inspected the cut and shook his head. These self harming tendencies of his needed to be restricted.

He turned around, determined to tend to his cut thoroughly only to come face to face with Prerna standing right across him. He came to a stupefied halt, his bleeding palm hanging midway as he looked at her.

"Mrs Baja--

With two long steps she reached Bajaj and had his bleeding palms in her hands. She glared at him whilst he stole his gaze away.

Wordlessly she made him sit on the bed as he obliged. And soon she was tending to his cut, blowing every now and then as he continued to stare at her with mesmerized eyes.

Once done, as she kept away the first aid, and looked into his eyes.

"Prerna I--

"I never expected this out of you"Prerna cut him off as she stood up and turned her face away.

Rishabh stood up behind her.

"But aap to--

"How can you do that to me? How? After all those promises!" Prerna accused as Rishabh could see her shoulders shaking.

"Maine ky—

Rishabh tried in vain to justify himself when Prerna turned around, her shoulders shaking whilst she clamped her palm over her lips to control the barrage of giggle threatening to escape.

His eyes widened offended. "Prerna!" He chided her,passing her a glare that was soft, tender and comforting.

"What?!" Prerna shrugged feigning innocence as she took a step towards him and pinched his cheeks.

"How can you do that to me? After all the promises we made to each other, how can you indulge in the fruits of victory alone?! Where's my toast?" Prerna raised a brow, the corner of her lips quirking upward as the fingers that were pinching Rishabh's cheek soon found themselves tracing the contours of his marble cut jawline.

Rishabh smirked. "If only you'll let go"

"Not happening!" Prerna replied huskily as her fingers slipped behind his neck and started urging his face towards hers.

Rishabh obliged to her demand in his own way as his fingers found the small of her waist and pushed her closer.

"You look starved" Rishabh commented,their lips mere breaths away from coalescing.

"Famished" Prerna replied as she tilted her face upwards and caught his lips with hers.

Their eyes closed in unison as their lips moved in sync, slowly and steadily. The kiss only deepened as they tilted their faces to provide each other further access.

Finally after a few seconds, they pulled away from each other,their chest heaving rhythmically as they rested their foreheads and stared at each other with a look. Full of yearning, longing and love.

"Mrs Bajaj?"

"Hm" Prerna murmured, her eyes blissfully closed.

"Congrats!"

Prerna opened her eyes to see Rishabh grinning. Pulling back, she whirled around to wrap her fingers around the half empty bottle of wine Rishabh had placed on the table.

Picking it up, she took a sip of liquid and nodded satisfactorily.

"Congrats to you too, Rishabh" Her lips curled up as she raised the bottle towards him.

Her eyes glistened as she kept the bottle back and sat down on the pouffe. Rishabh sat across her, waiting. Wanting.

"Finally. Finally. They have got what they deserved. Finally they are punished. Finally, Basus are utterly destroyed!"

Rishabh nodded, extending his hand to cup Prerna's who allowed her fingers to interlace with his.

Anurag had known a lot about Rishabh. But next to nothing about his so called soulmate. The day Rishabh had confessed to Anurag, Prerna had overheard it all.

And had been deliriously thrilled about his intentions.

Prerna had liked Anurag for a long time. Maybe loved him too.But not more than her family. Not more than her self-respect.

"My baba died in that accident and his baba survived! My baba died because I associated with him!" Prerna fisted her fingers.

"That Mohini Basu continued to insult my mother, demean us sharmas and even went so far as to send ma to jail! And Anurag thought that all is rose and peach between us!" Prerna snorted.

Death of her father had been due to Komolika's madness. But somewhere, that ache had festered terribly. She had lost her father but Anurag hadn't. Mohini had never accepted her, putting her in situations that bruised her ego. She could've lived through that. But the humiliation Mohini had put her mother through after her father's passing away had been the turning point.

She could've adjusted, compromised even but she knew better. His family would never respect her family enough. And respect was all they had. She had to salvage it.

And so she had married Bajaj. Not to save Anurag. But to hurt him. To hurt the basus. To hurt the mohini basu who had hurted her family.

It wasn't fair to Anurag. She knew it. On numerous occasions,she would feel the guilt but when he had Bajaj sent to jail, an ugly feeling reared its head. She had already lost her father, didn't wish for her daughter to go through same pain.

Right or wrong didn't matter anymore. Just like anurag was willing to stake it all for her, she was ready to destroy everything if it meant keeping her family out of harm's way.

Rishabh's and hers motives had found a common ground. Protecting the family. And so they hatched a plan, one that would reduce basus to nothing, cripple them in such a way that Anurag or any other basu will never be able to stand up again. Against them.

And along the way, Prerna had found love in Rishabh. The one who accepted her darkness just as easily, the one who embraced her flaws without preaching morality. The one with whom she could succumb to the temptations without giving a dime to sensibility and the one with whom she could stay true to herself. Demanding, desiring and overpowering. With him, her actions needed not the stamp of justification....as long as she found them agreeable, he always had her back, like an iron fortress.

Prerna snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Rishabh to find him staring.

"What is it?" She asked coyly. She just adored this man. Her man.

"This madness intensifies your charm ten fold. My control is splintering" He remarked, his eyes changing color.

Prerna bit her lips. Every time she looked into his eyes, she felt like a queen who ruled over all.

"Then let it shatter completely" Prerna let out softly as she left her seat and loosened her bun to allow her tresses to fall loosely around her face.

As Prerna approached Rishabh,he leaned back on the chaise and she settled on his lap, sideways.

Collecting her hair to one side, she leaned closer to his lips as his cologne invaded her senses, driving her nuts. Allowing her lips to caress the rough terrain of his stubbled jaw, she loosened his tie as he sucked in a deep breath.

Soon the tie was off and her nimble fingers worked down on his buttons whilst her lips trailed their path along his throat, biting hard at the base. Rishabh groaned loudly, biting his lips.

"Prerna!"

Prerna chuckled and looked into his desire hooded eyes. "Off with the annoying garments".

"As you wish"

Rishabh stood up with Prerna as she started to undo the remaining buttons. Her fingers intentionally poking his exposed skin.

As Prerna moved further close, Rishabh visibly tightened at her proximity and his control splintered. One of the hands that had been lying limp by his side snaked over her behind and jerked her close whilst the other one jutted her chin up and soon his lips attacked hers. Prerna moaned into his mouth as he sucked from her like an elixir and she found herself growing needy.Her parts throbbing, she brushed herself against him, as her fingers popped the remaining buttons in a jiffy and when her hand reached the button of his jeans,Rishabh hissed into her mouth and wrapped his tongue around hers.

His both hands now worked desperately to untie the dori of her blouse as she tried to get the shirt off. They separated for a split second. His shirt was thrown off and her blouse was ripped apart.

And once again they attacked each other as Prerna pushed Rishabh onto the bed and fell on top of him.

Rishabh swapped their positions as Prerna looked at him with hooded eyes.

"You are just so...delectable" Rishabh murmured before burying his face in her neck as her fingers clutched his shoulder blade and her eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

They went onto to ravage each other, bit by bit, shred by shred,totally unaware that it had been the final nail in the coffin.

He had heard the voices, paid heed to them and had his heart ripped into pieces and soul devastated beyond repair.

It had never been his fault. They were just too twisted to care.

Sooo..how was it?

Honestly I’m not half aware of the logics and reasonings I’ve given here. Let’s just say that most of the times hatred can’t be justified by all. But the one who harbours it can justify it to the point of sanctity. That’s the story here!

Hope you will enjoy it!

Do give feedback!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

F**k That Was HØT & Sexy,

I L❤️VED IT!

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

This is brilliant and absolutely thrilling...The one shot kept me on the edge throughout..And literally there was out and out magic in this wicked Prerna and wicked Rishabh..Though twisted, they are perfect for each other and I like them twisted...Keep it up..👏

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Holy smokes this is my favorite story evaaaaaaaaaaa🥳

A dark, twisted couple punishing those who deserve to be punished😈

While Anurag is downstairs, around a shattered world, they're upstairs, in a world of their own☺️

Hot and intelligent, smart and cynical! Amazing 🔥

-Sanu

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Oh dear it was amazing!!! 

Bajaj and his perfect plan, Prerna joining hands with him was cherry on top!!! (I know it will never happen in the show though )

Rishabh’s dark side makes him more desirable and tempting ☺️

And I loved this Prerna (too good to be true in the show though 😆)

Reading this was such a satisfaction!! 😈

Do write more please! 🤗

~Loads of love, Niyati ❤️

Edited by Niyati_T - 4 years ago
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This was awesome 👏

Why can't we get a show where the female lead is not the so called sanskari adarsh nari.. And for a change be real wild and twisted one that a real human can be

I loved your os 🤗

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ah! A twisted Prerna is so delightful...unlike the despicable specimen of femininity the show tortures us with. 

I've always adored your work and this one is no exception. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Damn!! What did I read? This is so freaking awesome❤️.

They are dark, twisted couple, planning the destruction of the people who wronged them

The satisfaction after reading this

Amazing☺️🔥

I absolutely loved this. Please do write more.

Aavnii thumbnail

And this is the twist we all were waiting for...👏

A man has his wife at his side, no matters what..

And Together, they can rule the world..

And their chemistry😍😍 

Loved it!❤️

Avni♥

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The twisted couple 

The twist that Prerna got back at Basus was awesome it should be like that.

They were not twisted to begin with the Basus made them.like that.

PreRish were smoking hot.