PreRish OS crazy deed's

Crazyksglover thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

"Is this prerna bajaj" said the voice on the phone

"Yes?who are you and why are you using my husband's phone?"

"This is doctor avneet from city hospital ..iam sorry to say but your husband is ..dead ! He died instantly due to a car crash ..we will need you to come here and sign some paper's "

Prerna felt like her heartbeat had stopped ..he.... He ....he is dead ! His existence will no longer be in this universe ! How will kukki take this news !?how will kukki live without him ? How will she live without him !?!?!?!? 

The way he smirked ,the way he always respected her .the way he used to be the sweetest person in the world for kukki.the way he would make her feel comfortable !!

Flashes of his face ,her talk with him ,their fight's ,their discussion ,their talks started flashing in front of her eyes and she felt suffocated !!

She ran out of the house to her car ..no he can't leave her ...no it's just a lie no it can't be !!..tears stared rolling down her cheeks and she slightly started shivering with the thought of a world without HIM

She reached to  the hospital and quickly asked the receptionist about her husband !she told her the room number and she quickly ran in the room ..

Only to get her heart broken into million pieces and seeing her world broken apart ..seeing him there  ..lying on the bed with his eyes closed

She went closer to him and hugged him tightly putting her head on his chest she started sobbing loudly "no no no please I need you Mr baj..rishabh please no!!(sob)I need(sob) I need you please ..she could still hallucinate that his heart was beating !

"You can't just leave me when I realized my love for you ...please  rishabh I promise I would never fight with you"she couldn't talk anymore due to the heavily sorrow feeling in her throat indicating she still wanted to cry her heart out "

"BOOOOOO!!!!"rishabh twisted and screamed 

"Ahhhhh!"prerna backed out a little due to fear

She then saw rishabh ..well alive and laughing and rolling his heart out !oh so she wasn't hallucinating the heart beat! 

She felt relief in every cell of her body and hugged him tightly cherishing his chest heaving up and down ..loving him taking breath !

The hug went out for like five minutes she could still hear him chuckling every now and then and then realization drawn upon her ..was it a stupid prank???did he just literally stabbed my heart just to make fun of me and have a few laugh 

She glared at him angrily after breaking the hug and started punching him 

"I hate you. ...I hate you ....uhhh!!! Is this all a joke to you ?? You almost gave me a heart attack !!"

"It wasn't for you anyways Mrs bajaj  it was for tanvi but the doctor called you and you came in crying ..sooo I just wanted to check your reaction ..surprisingly pleasant Mrs bajaj"he said with a cocky smile 

She started crying again  and hugged him again burying her face in his neck he felt shiver ran down his spine

"Why would you hurt me like that!"she said innocently

"What was the last thing you said to me prerna....about that love thing ?"

"Hii!since when did you and tanvi started getting this close "she huffed angrily

"Answer my question first"

"And did you pay the doctor too....cheap call Mr bajaj .. I swear iam gonna kill you if you did it again ..infact let's go home and I will puni.." He shushed her by locking his lips with her ,kissing her with such fierce,dominance, hunger, thirst...nibbling her lips time to time

He left her lips with a very thin line of saliva between them ..which he came closed sucked her lips and pecked it cleaned

"I love you rishabh "she said intoxicated with the kiss dreamingly and he grinned

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I hope kabhi aisa track aa jayye

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😭😭😭😭 To shorttttttttttttttttttttttttt 😭😭😭very bad 😭I want long wala 😭😭😭  Please 😭

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice one. 

Prank on Tanvi, which shifted to Prerna, who confessed her feelings to Rishabh thinking she lost him. I loved the ending❤️.

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

very nice & funny too.

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Very Nice  One-Shot...Good Work..👍🏼

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Waah!!! Pranks are not always bad na 🤣

But why did he want to prank Tanvi? 🤢

I am glad prank galti se Prerna pe play hogaya at least she realised and confessed her feelings 🥱

And his way of shutting her up was .... ‘☺️☺️☺️’

Waiting for more stories from you 🤗

~ Loads of Love, Niyati❤️

Crazyksglover thumbnail

Thank youuuuu 

Edited by Crazyksglover - 4 years ago
Crazyksglover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhatkati-Aatma

I hope kabhi aisa track aa jayye

OMG me too 

Crazyksglover thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

😭😭😭😭 To shorttttttttttttttttttttttttt 😭😭😭very bad 😭I want long wala 😭😭😭  Please 😭

Ok just for youuu I will post a long one today ..and update maybe other stories 🤗