Guddan Tumse ho payega....

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all...

I had loved few serials in d past...Also i do have my fav jodis...But i always either used to like D Male lead character and the jodi together....never ws tht fan of Female leads on ITV....i nevr liked d way thy were/ are presented...

But Guddan is d first female lead charactr who i have a girl crush on....i am in love ths charactr...i realy like the never giving up attitude of Guddan..she fights nd keeps fighting.....very inspirational charactr....love Ziddi Guddan....i realy liked today hr kan marodna scene of revti...and hr dialogs....she is not like othr FL on the television rght nw....i hate all thos big big bhashans frm thm....whereas Guddan hr dialogs r so real...few wrds whch vl use in our daily life...thts agan the uniquness in hr charactr....(kabhi kabhi i hate hr mahanta though..bt cnt help it...itna dikhana padhta hai trp aunties ke liye)...guddan has earned and nw she owns evry relation...be it Saas Bahu Patni and nw mother...

Also AJ is d first male lead i am in love vth...Initialy i remembr i always wanted a husband like Jindal Sahab....a perfect husband he is....he is a gem....supportive mature extrmely caring lovable husband evry girl wuld want to marry...stands by hs wife....(but off late thoda disappointed hu esp aftr antra track)..i dislike AJ being shwn majboor....

CVs eventhough i criticise ur tracks.....bt i realy appreciate and am happy d way u hav written these two characters Akshat Jindal and Guddan Akshat Jindal...and Akshan together and their love saga (wish could write story...cause i dnt like tragic love saga...but u hav turned ths one to...also thoda beech beech mein Jindal Sahab ka charactr hilne dulne lagta hai....bt i hope in future u vl kp it intact)...thank u for gvng Akshan...chery on d top Nishant and Kanika potraying d charactrs flawlessly...

CVs thoda basics pe dhyaan dijiye please...not asking for logics but convincing drama with basics clear....

I wanted to make ths posts since long...finaly bana diya...

P.S Healthy discussions are welcomed 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤗loved ur words ..

bottom line---we are hooked up to this show because of akshan (nishika chemistry)

everything is perfect akshan are perfect .

aj best ML in tvland agree pre antara track 

post leap+antara track we are confused with  his character and majboori is irritating and illogical 

yet we love akshan in tashan+romantic scenes 

we want the best for this show so we honestly review it end of the day its our baby we love .

we want story focus on akshan cv's pls give us akshan 

revti redem karo pls...

we are ok with durga-saru-perv ----villains ...

enough of antara and things related to antara ...bass katam karo..

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Very nice post Rishi.👍I really appreciate CVs  for creating two characters called Akshat and Guddan and through them we are gifted with many memories to cherish.

I want that they maintain consistency in their characters.even though guddan character is somehow stable but AJ goes up and down..

Honestly story wise and upcoming tracks I really don't have words to say .Just hoping for the best for the loving couple Akshan😊

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely right. 

We love them. And this is going to be our love saga with akshan. Never ending. We will fight ,argur ,suspect ,allege ,love ,like ,laugh with them . 

Yes writers please keep your past memory intact or rather keep notes of what you have shown earlier and then write the next scene. Its a continuous story not an episodic one. 

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤗loved ur words ..

bottom line---we are hooked up to this show because of akshan (nishika chemistry)

everything is perfect akshan are perfect .

aj best ML in tvland agree pre antara track 

post leap+antara track we are confused with  his character and majboori is irritating and illogical 

yet we love akshan in tashan+romantic scenes 

we want the best for this show so we honestly review it end of the day its our baby we love .

we want story focus on akshan cv's pls give us akshan 

revti redem karo pls...

we are ok with durga-saru-perv ----villains ...

enough of antara and things related to antara ...bass katam karo..

Ys v love Akshan and d shw.....

In future v wnt good tracks and d essence of comedy to b brought back....ths ws a lght hearted shw....i wnt it to remain d same way....

I cn undrstnd Guddan cnt b shwn d same way she ws shwn before...nw she hs bcme mre mature....bt being mature dosent mean ppl dnt smile....

RISH1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockingcouple12

Very nice post Rishi.👍I really appreciate CVs  for creating two characters called Akshat and Guddan and through them we are gifted with many memories to cherish.

I want that they maintain consistency in their characters.even though guddan character is somehow stable but AJ goes up and down..

Honestly story wise and upcoming tracks I really don't have words to say .Just hoping for the best for the loving couple Akshan😊

Thanks...

Yes CVs need to maintiain d consistency in Akshans charactr.....growth of character is still acceptable....bt turng d charactr 360 deg is smthng weird nd nt convincng at all....

Upcoming evn i cnt tell wht r v gonna gt....bt i realy hope thy CVs dnt repeat thr mistakes....i am highly disaapointd vth guddans death and leap drama...

Hope dayghtr drama is well handled....

RISH1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Absolutely right. 

We love them. And this is going to be our love saga with akshan. Never ending. We will fight ,argur ,suspect ,allege ,love ,like ,laugh with them . 

Yes writers please keep your past memory intact or rather keep notes of what you have shown earlier and then write the next scene. Its a continuous story not an episodic one. 

Ys v love thm...nd thr love journey.....

CVs need to realy b careful in future tracks... For me Guddan death and leap drama has been messed up big time...bt nw atleast dndaughter drama i expect cvs dnt repeat thr mistake....🤞