Will Kainaat ever get punished ???

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Looks like the makers have a very deep rooted love for Kainaat. Every time they make her escape her punishment, every time she has the upperhand in every situation.....just dont understand why ????

Now again she escaped Zaroon and to make matters worse she has kidnapped Krish. I only hope she doesnt harm Krish , coz ppl like Kainaat can never be trusted . Someone who tries to kill her own mother and cement her in the wall, is capable of anything.

What confuses me is : what are the makers trying to do ??? What is their aim with such tracks ??? Do they want the show to get off air ??? Becoz instead of closing the already existing loopholes, they create more and confuse the audience. The story keeps going in circles since Saltanat was pushed off the building and now with Kainaats escape, we're back at square 1. 

Really wonder what Kainaat wants now by kidnapping Krish...makers seem to have an obsession for Kainaat 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am taking this as Kainaat's last stand. She has been pushed so much into the corner that she can't be reintegrated into the family and live on like a typical vamp - unless she goes for a face change again. - 

Note to CVs - yes please change the actress if you have to keep loving Kainaat so much. 

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

I am taking this as Kainaat's last stand. She has been pushed so much into the corner that she can't be reintegrated into the family and live on like a typical vamp - unless she goes for a face change again. - 

Note to CVs - yes please change the actress if you have to keep loving Kainaat so much. 

Face change again ??? 🤣🤣. I dont think they will opt for that now, especially as u said this is Kainaats last stand. But then again u never know, coz the makers obsession with this Kainaat is beyond me. 

And honestly I dont see much scope for the story at this point. What is left to show ??? Saltanat getting her memory back, most probably will forgive Zaroon and they may re-unite....and what after tht ??? Kainaat making her re-entry in their lives again??? Where does Madhav and the Sharma family stand in all this ???? The Shah family is hardly shown these days, besides Kainaat has already killed half of them.....

So.....honestly I hv no idea where they are taking all this 

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Face change again ??? 🤣🤣. I dont think they will opt for that now, especially as u said this is Kainaats last stand. But then again u never know, coz the makers obsession with this Kainaat is beyond me. 

And honestly I dont see much scope for the story at this point. What is left to show ??? Saltanat getting her memory back, most probably will forgive Zaroon and they may re-unite....and what after tht ??? Kainaat making her re-entry in their lives again??? Where does Madhav and the Sharma family stand in all this ???? The Shah family is hardly shown these days, besides Kainaat has already killed half of them.....

So.....honestly I hv no idea where they are taking all this 

Let's put a daily soap writer hat on -- Pause ..... here we go.

Idea#1:Zaroon thinks Sultanat has fallen for Madhav and ends up divorcing her ie sacrifice his love for her happiness. Madhav and Sultanat get married - neither want it but it happens. Wedding reception - a wack on the head and sultanat get her memory back. options - she can forget madhav completely or remember both parts of her life... take a pick

Idea#2: Zaroon and Sultanat unite without her memory and there is usual misunderstanding track as sultanat will keep running back to the kid and madhav 

Idea#3: Sultanat gets her memory back. Kainaat kidnaps zaroon and keeps him captive. Everyone thinks Zaroon dead. Sultanat accepts MAdhav. then zaroon returns and wants revenge.

and more more and more...

Yahooo ---- Found my silly plot writing mojo

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Let's put a daily soap writer hat on -- Pause ..... here we go.

Idea#1:Zaroon thinks Sultanat has fallen for Madhav and ends up divorcing her ie sacrifice his love for her happiness. Madhav and Sultanat get married - neither want it but it happens. Wedding reception - a wack on the head and sultanat get her memory back. options - she can forget madhav completely or remember both parts of her life... take a pick

Idea#2: Zaroon and Sultanat unite without her memory and there is usual misunderstanding track as sultanat will keep running back to the kid and madhav 

Idea#3: Sultanat gets her memory back. Kainaat kidnaps zaroon and keeps him captive. Everyone thinks Zaroon dead. Sultanat accepts MAdhav. then zaroon returns and wants revenge.

and more more and more...

Yahooo ---- Found my silly plot writing mojo

Woowww. You really think like a soap writer yaar, coz mostly they just do the opposite of what audience want 🤣. And ur options are very good.....can create much needed drama

Honestly I was thinking abt option 2 too. But as Helly mentioned tht her memory is coming back within a few episodes, option 2 is no option anymore unless makers changed their minds again. But what Helly said abt the Kainaat track turned out true. 

In order for Madhav and Saltanat to happen, SaRoon needs to get divorced legally. For option 3 a divorce is not needed when Zaroon is assumed dead, but the moment he returns, SaDhav marriage becomes nullified. 

Option one can be , but I am not sure if Saltanat will forget Madhav or Krish completely after regaining her memory....at least Krish she wont forget given tht he stays alive. 

But the scenarios you hv given are quite possible, coz all 3 options have Madhav and enough Sharma family drama in it what audience seem to love. 

Lets see what is cooking in the makers head ??? Tht is IF they get enough time to execute before the Channel takes a decision, coz this weeks TRPs are not good at all 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Honestly I was thinking abt option 2 too. But as Helly mentioned tht her memory is coming back within a few episodes, option 2 is no option anymore unless makers changed their minds again. But what Helly said abt the Kainaat track turned out true. 

I don't believe anything the actors say in the interviews. They don't know what is happening tomorrow. Cvs are still writing. 

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Of course they had no clue where the track is going. I actually like Madhav...want his wife now and want to see his side of love story too. I also watch this series for its sheer unpredictability. 😜🤣🤣I mean thi series is just unexpectedly  fresh...you think that they are gonna stretch  , they don't...track moves fast... liking that.

Just want to see More of Madhav's romance...with his ex wife or new girl

eshasrk thumbnail

I dont think they will bring Madhavs ex wife back unless they want to spice up the story. 

Madhav with his ex wife or new girl will get boring after some time. Zaroon and Saltanat will get boring too. Besides we have seen Zaroon and Saltanat being in love already, what we hv not seen is their married life. But their love life is always overshadowed by Kainaat. 

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Y in wikipedia no of epi 151 pltrlme

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rameeraa87

Y in wikipedia no of epi 151 pltrlme

Maybe it's not updated