An Episodic Review of 19th Episode of Vidya (3rd October)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all😊

I am back with my Episodic review for 19th episode(3rd October) of Vidya.

The Episode starts with Vidya telling she has stolen the money and its for the kids Sake bcoz she saw those poor parents telling at school that they need to take loans to send kids to school. She tells this is the truth and if you need money from me to hide this, I  cant give you as I dont have anything and she goes.Prem stops her.

Vidya revealed the truth and now its prem turn:)

Avtaar follows DM, DM car was made to stop and he was kidnapped by nanku's men, his phone fell down, DM tells he himself was going to Nanku and leave him but they dont listen.He was taken to nanku. 

Avtaar hides behind a tree and was watching all this...

I knew Nanku was upto something,  thought he decided to kill DM.

Bablu comes home and tells, Avtaar isnt at home, his phone too isnt reachable, seems DM came to avtaar home and Vidya too went there, now none is there, dont know what happened and what the trouble is.

Dharma worries and tells lets leave from her, Vidya's dad and bro too tries to escape the situation, vidya's mom slaps his son and locks them all inside and tells she wont allow vidya to suffer for no fault of hers, I will tell everyone you all did this.

I thought Vidya's mom to be a weaker soul, a person who cares and loves vidya but doesnt have voice of her own..bcoz she was mum when all asked her to go to school while vidya was brought back to inlaw home that day after running away to her home. But today her mom showed the much needed courage. its good to see.

Nanku slaps him, cover DM mouth and didnt allow him to speak. he scolds him for getting into enmity with him, meanwhile jagat goes to clear DM car from there, but found the office envelope, get shocked and rushes to Nanku. by that time Nanku as thrown DM into water to be killed by crocodile and he smiles

Nanku is spoiling his chances on his own😁 bad time started for him.. I thought he would listen to DM atleast..ok good, its in favour of Vidya and Avtaar only.

Seeing jagat coming with envelope, Avtaar thinks they are caught again and its trouble.

Prem tells vidya that, yes he had to knew all that is happening in Devgarh, thats why he asked her or troubled her,  he needs no money and asks her dont you want to know why its important for me to know all, bcoz my name isnt Prem Pratap beneraswale, I am vivek vardhan singh, the New DM. vidya is shocked

Vidya remembers DM telling his bame to tripati ji while inspection and remembers prem's help and words so far.

So he revealed the truth. Now it will be interesting how it goes on from her. 

Jagat shows the envelope, Nanku was like why DM is having it , he asks his men to save DM out but before they save, he was killed by crocodile. Nanku was like, why he was having the envelope, how did it reach him, does he knew who stolen it and was about to tell that.

Jagat tells think all of this at home and lets leave this place now. Avtaar looks all this.

Yes seriously whats the use, In anger , Nanku spoilt his own chances of getting near to truth of what happened. but we dont care, happy that vidya is saved😁

Prem tells, he is the new DM who is going to replace the old one. And he was  keeping an eye on whats happening here and on school too. He saw her honesty and she was the only one concerned about school while others arent. Saw you distributing pamphlets and doing other good things.

he says, I didnt want to trouble you, was just doing my duty, even besides that troubled you, then sorry.    

He says , the system is bad but system us made for common people, its the intermediate persons who corrupt it and under Nanku's rule in devgarh many bad things are happening, even few days before a honest officer gupta went missing.

He tells, they dont have any evidences against nanku  , Nanku just erases them with money or somewhere people only disappears mysteriously.  

He tells he wants her to help in collecting the evidences against nanku, if something happens at school she can inform him.

So he explained in detail to vidya about all and expects her to help as he kniw she us sincere and honest..but there only lies the issue, though she isnt willingly doing it, she is indeed doing it for her inlaws sake.

Vidya tells she cant help him and tries to move.

he tells, he knew helping him is getting into enmity with Nanku but he need her help and with her statement as evidence he can file against nanku but he dont want her to get into trouble and loose her courage.

He then tells ,when well educated people like you turn deaf ears to this, how can good be done, by doing the act of stealing money of Nanky's you proved you had the guts against nanku and want to stop his wrong doings.  so help me in this.

vidya tells again she cant help and forgive her.

Vidya thinks to herself that she cant help herself, what will hapoen when he comes to know that I myself was wrong and an illiterate.

Yes, he has high regards of her and think she is well educated.. Lets see when this becomes a problem.  

Then she tries to go but slips on a stone, about to fall, he holds her and pulls her, both slips and  fell on ground, then she gets up leaves, he looks at her.

Yes a trip and catch❤☺😁 but chalta hai.we only get to see them little.

on serious note, seems their scenes together started ❤ , precap too tells so... ...

At home dharma scolds vidya's father for not controlling his wife, he asks him to shout at her and asks her to open the door, they go near door..

Here Nanku meets vidya on way..he get down and acts good, asks her why she is running away from him, he is there to help. vidya thinks it seems DM hasnt told the truth to him yet.. he tries to touch her hand too in cycle bar.vidya removes her hand before he touches and  tells she is fine by all herself and she knew he is acting good but the actual truth of him is known to her. And tells,so I need no help from you, please stay in your limits. saying this she goes. Nanku was like where did she got the ciurage to speak to him ,bcoz all this while she was silent. Jagat tells concentrate on important thin gz, DM went to avtaar, house, vidya went to aavtaar too. so there is something that brewed between all three. Nanku thinks.    

Seems vidya has got confidence bcoz of vivek, she spoke infront of nanku today. Vivek's  influence is there for definite and  we were waiting for this only, someone to boost her confidence..

in vidya home, door open and Avtaar comes in.

he scolds them and tells the matter is somehow solved and vidya shouldnt know she taught the kids wrong bcoz she was happy that she taught them and tells, knowing the truth might broke her courage again, make her scared and she wont go to school. he thinks he should do something with her job to solve this.

Avtaar again winning hearts. he is👏❤

Vidya comes home. Her mom hugs her and asks is she fine. she tells she is fine. Asks Avtaar about DM issue. he tells its solved but didnt reveal the actual facts to her. And asks her why she is still worried

Vidya tells  my mother taught me in childhood that if we lie once, then we have to keep on lying.. so she hasnt told a lie so far but problems just keep on arising for her, if one goes, other come. she tells Prem name, Avtaar says he will see to him, she says he isnt the drama guy , Avtaar asks then what , is he a collector or DM...vidya tells, yes he is the new DM vivek vardhan singh. everyone is shocked.

True , when a lie is told , it needs many more to save it. poor vidya caught up in it. As said problems arent leaving but how thats going to handle along with vivek is what makes it interesting . Now what Avtaar reaction to this news is, I want to knew that too.

Precap : prem comes to vidya home and switch off the main switch, lighrs goes iff, vidya comes to see it, prem comes to her, closes his mouth when she was about to shout and tells, DM is missing and Nanku is suspected.

by this epi and precap...facts foreseen is

Will they join hands to bring down Nanku and will this open for a new chapter in their lives by blossoming happiness with being supportive,friendship,nokjhok and more, I am looking forward to see all of it❤..#Vidya #Vivek - I think the journey towards #Vidvek will start now...❤

P.S. will post the episode pics, caps soon here in this thread :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

During the DM and Nanku scenes was totally rooting for the crocodile to kill the DM to avoid the truth coming out, not believing that it would actually happened....I know it’s bad but glad that atleast both Vidya and Avtaar are safe for while 

LuvSSever thumbnail

Thursday epi caps :)

LuvSSever thumbnail

Thursday Epi caps (Continued) :)

Greenery thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I liked the background music of Vivek. It is so good.

---

Hi amrutha131!! It is so nice to see an old friend here.

---

Episodes are good & fast paced... but why the forum is so inactive?