Today’s episode Anusar scene was beautiful 😍❤️😍❤️

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today’s Anusar scene was so beautiful.

Matured one, when Anupriya started cleaning the room, the easy and comfortable she is around Sarthak nowadays was put forth with simple and beautiful.

Waiting for them to get married and move in so we get to see more cute and beautiful scenes with drama 😋

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I hope they get married and Anu moved to Sarthak "s house I wish that if  Kalma could shift with them with Swara and Pillu. Sab shanti se rahe. Par I think Anusar will shift with Kalma. Our story rebolves around Anuyani so they need to stay together .

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I hope they get married and Anu moved to Sarthak "s house I wish that if  Kalma could shift with them with Swara and Pillu. Sab shanti se rahe. Par I think Anusar will shift with Kalma. Our story rebolves around Anuyani so they need to stay together .

And ya I agree today " scn was beautiful. Anu have started feeling  confident and was behaving naturally. The entire 26 th july ek mess hai . Par usne ek  acchi chiz ki Anusar ko ek kiya karne ka process strat ki and they are indeed working in detail .