Train track theory------the market challenge track

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Another track that doesn't make any sense.

What if they don't take the market challenge ?

----> Krishna gets killed.

Therefore, Nand aka Krishna's father joins team 'get Krishna killed'. Krishna himself is asked to do the same and he obliges. 

What if men don't support the challenge and women alone participate and lose ?

----> The probability of success is reduced to half. Kans still counts it as 'challenge accepted by Barsana wasis' and kills the prisoners

What if men participate along with the women ?

----> Probability of success is improved. 

So what do the men including Nandbaba do ?

-------YES !! They join team 'kill Krishna' and don't help their better halves in the challenge. smiley32

You ask why ? Because the makers are feminists yo !!!! smiley39

Edit:

Actually there is a theory------ imagine you are driving a train that leads to two tracks---- one kills someone you love and the another kills 10 strangers. Your train has no brakes. Which track would you choose ? This dilemma is a chapter in ethics studies. This could have led to a more meaningful storyline with much more depth. The situation is same here-----specially for Nandbaba and Radha (life of Krishna vs half of the villagers). Even that could have drawn a parallel to Ramayana regarding Rama's dilemma in the Sita vs villagers scenario. I wish this track would have led to something like this and not just a mere gender war. But now as Kans would kill the villagers either way, there's no dilemma, the men being  in separate team won't give any positive outcome and nothing makes sense.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Still, I am ignorant, why and what for this market challenge is happening there in the serial??😔🤪. All of a sudden why Kans asked the Barsana wasis to sell his products???😲 What he will get or gain? It seems acco to your questions, this track has no meaning or purpose!! Even if Krishna does some magic, anyway no one will see except the poor innocent viewers!!! So what is the use?? 

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Apparently this was the only storyline the RK writers could come up with to highlight the strength of women this Navratri, while also keeping their must-have-Radha-running-a-market-related-challenge-during-Navratri theme that they started earlier this year.

First for Chaitra Navratri this year, it is was that mela during the ahankar track that was run to raise money to repay money-lenders, which Radha oversaw but was actually organised by all the other youngsters. 

And now this Navratri, they've got this only-the-women-must-sell-stuff-in-the-new-haat-otherwise-Krishna-will-be-handed-over-to-Kans thing, with Radha being the one who took on the challenge and must now oversee it.

Let's see how this turns out!

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

Apparently this was the only storyline the RK writers could come up with to highlight the strength of women this Navratri, while also keeping their must-have-Radha-running-a-market-related-challenge-during-Navratri theme that they started earlier this year.

First for Chaitra Navratri this year, it is was that mela during the ahankar track that was run to raise money to repay money-lenders, which Radha oversaw but was actually organised by all the other youngsters. 

And now this Navratri, they've got this only-the-women-must-sell-stuff-in-the-new-haat-otherwise-Krishna-will-be-handed-over-to-Kans thing, with Radha being the one who took on the challenge and must now oversee it.

Let's see how this turns out!

I was thinking the same thing. Specially when Krishna went to Radha's shop to oversee and throw unwanted suggestions much like Radha did with him during 'ahankar' Navratri. What's with them and Navratri sale 🤔 !!??

Asur-snake-sadhu-market-----> this is a loop. Strangely, only the sammohona track was not repetitive in the recent times. May be it was the first of many hypnotism tracks to come 😆

And I also wonder who are the customers. Do people from other villages come to Barsana market as well ? Is their market that big ? In the last Navratri fair, they had to go and invite each of the 108 villages separately. They do not practice barter system and possess real money. I can understand that a big market like Mathura gets customers from all over the villages. But does it happen with the small villages as well ? When the show started and the girls led by Radha went to a market to sell matki, what market was it----Varsana market or some common place meant for all the villages ? It was not Mathura because krishna too went there.

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Still, I am ignorant, why and what for this market challenge is happening there in the serial??😔🤪. All of a sudden why Kans asked the Barsana wasis to sell his products???😲 What he will get or gain? It seems acco to your questions, this track has no meaning or purpose!! Even if Krishna does some magic, anyway no one will see except the poor innocent viewers!!! So what is the use?? 

And also---- how is it parallel to the Ramayana story ? The villagers in Mathura's prison similar to Sita in Lanka !? 🤪

stormborn thumbnail

Well apparently it's a smart plan to get Krishna to Mathura ..... But what doesn't make sense is ---- Krishna himself is asked to join the 'handover-krishna-to-kans' team because he is a man by gender.  The life of one teenager vs the lives of many men somehow turned into a men vs women drama !! Because Narishakti in Navratri ❓🐷

Actually there is a theory------ imagine you are driving a train that leads to two tracks---- one kills someone you love and the another kills 10 strangers. Your train has no brakes. Which track would you choose ? This dilemma is a chapter in ethics studies. This could have led to a more meaningful storyline with much more depth. The situation is same here-----specially for Nandbaba and Radha. Even this could have drawn a parallel to Ramayana regarding Rama's dilemma in the Sita vs villagers scenario.  I wish this track would have led to something like this and not just a mere gender war. But now as Kans would kill the villagers either way, there's no dilemma,  the men being  in separate team won't give any positive outcome and nothing makes sense. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Well apparently it's a smart plan to get Krishna to Mathura ..... But what doesn't make sense is ---- Krishna himself is asked to join the 'handover-krishna-to-kans' team because he is a man by gender.  The life of one teenager vs the lives of many men somehow turned into a men vs women drama !! Because Narishakti in Navratri ❓🐷

Actually there is a theory------ imagine you are driving a train that leads to two tracks---- one kills someone you love and the another kills 10 strangers. Your train has no brakes. Which track would you choose ? This dilemma is a chapter in ethics studies. This could have led to a more meaningful storyline with much more depth. The situation is same here-----specially for Nandbaba and Radha. Even this could have drawn a parallel to Ramayana regarding Rama's dilemma in the Sita vs villagers scenario.  I wish this track would have led to something like this and not just a mere gender war. But now as Kans would kill the villagers either way, there's no dilemma,  the men being  in separate team won't give any positive outcome and nothing makes sense. 

Though difficult to untie the knots of your logical analysis here, it is really a great scan to search for meaning in this entire market episode! 

I think , they are not going to end the Ramayan narration so soon, divided it into too many episodes and will use one after the other whenever they need to explain an inexplicable situation in Radha Krishna's story!! I appreciate that interesting chapter from Ethics. Thinking about it seriously imagining myself as that Train driver. 

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Though difficult to untie the knots of your logical analysis here, it is really a great scan to search for meaning in this entire market episode! 

I think , they are not going to end the Ramayan narration so soon, divided it into too many episodes and will use one after the other whenever they need to explain an inexplicable situation in Radha Krishna's story!! I appreciate that interesting chapter from Ethics. Thinking about it seriously imagining myself as that Train driver. 

Lol .. I will say why are we when trying to think that the writers will have some logic in it. This could have been turned around to actually make Radha use if her some powers or shakti by making her realize to some extent who she is or vice versa. But nope. Kanha is the hero and he will do it all and Radha will just follow. If kanha says then radha will do something. Sigh...... 

Viswasruti thumbnail

@Stormborn---Actually there is a theory------ imagine you are driving a train that leads to two tracks---- one kills someone you love and the another kills 10 strangers. Your train has no brakes. Which track would you choose ? This dilemma is a chapter in ethics studies. This could have led to a more meaningful storyline with much more depth. The situation is same here- 

While reading this train theory , while thinking about that ethical dilemma, I suddenly recollected a situation from one of my story --'Janani Namosthuthe"-- written 4 years back . In that story, while writing that situation  I have struggled a lot, it was difficult for me to continue writing, the thought flow was stopped, difficult for me to define the feelings of that mother , even now while reading got tears in my eyes, sobbed a bit .... stupid me 😲How could it all happened ?? If a mother has to take a decision to lose one kid for saving the other one from a certain death, one is a four-month-old baby clinging to her chest , another one is a four year old boy hanging from her neck, unable to hold her, looking at her pitiably  for help  asking her to hold him in her arms because his tender hands are weakening for bearing his  own weight, she can't leave the branch which she hold with her one hand , and hold her infant with the other, she realised that she doesn't have a third hand to save her  son , cried for that     --what she has to do?😭as a mother how can I describe? --- same ethical dilemma, to whom she has to lose for the other??? 

Here is the link , if you have any interest to read ---

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4540885

stormborn thumbnail

@Stormborn---Actually there is a theory------ imagine you are driving a train that leads to two tracks---- one kills someone you love and the another kills 10 strangers. Your train has no brakes. Which track would you choose ? This dilemma is a chapter in ethics studies. This could have led to a more meaningful storyline with much more depth. The situation is same here- 

While reading this train theory , while thinking about that ethical dilemma, I suddenly recollected a situation from one of my story --'Janani Namosthuthe"-- written 4 years back . In that story, while writing that situation  I have struggled a lot, it was difficult for me to continue writing, the thought flow was stopped, difficult for me to define the feelings of that mother , even now while reading got tears in my eyes, sobbed a bit .... stupid me 😲How could it all happened ?? If a mother has to take a decision to lose one kid for saving the other one from a certain death, one is a four-month-old baby clinging to her chest , another one is a four year old boy hanging from her neck, unable to hold her, looking at her pitiably  for help  asking her to hold him in her arms because his tender hands are weakening for bearing his  own weight, she can't leave the branch which she hold with her one hand , and hold her infant with the other, she realised that she doesn't have a third hand to save her  son , cried for that     --what she has to do?😭as a mother how can I describe? --- same ethical dilemma, to whom she has to lose for the other??? 

Here is the link , if you have any interest to read ---

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4540885

That's heart-wrenching. Reminded me of the book Sophie's choice. I will definitely read dear. Thanks for the mention. Keep writing amazing pieces. Happy Mahanabami. You are a bong right ? Hope you are enjoying puja to its core. ❤️