Chandni Bhagwanani replaces Rashmi Singh in 'Sanjivani'

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Actress Chandni Bhagwanani, who was last seen in 'Roop — Mard Ka Naya Swaroop', will soon replace Rashmi Singh in the TV show 'Sanjivani', to play the new Dr Asha Kanwar.

Talking about stepping into the shoes of another actress, Chandni says, “It is difficult to replace someone, because people have already accepted him/her in that role. Though I love challenges, I am a bit nervous as I will be facing camera almost after a year and that, too, with a character, someone else has already established. However, I will not treat it as a replacement, and will approach it as a new character and will play it my own way.”

The actress admits that getting replaced is disheartening. She shares, “I have been replaced a lot of times. I was disheartened when I was replaced in 'Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani' and then in Dream Girl. However, that’s a part and parcel of this profession. I, too, had replaced Hansika Motwani in 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'.”

Rashmi remained unavailable for comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrutha131

Actress Chandni Bhagwanani, who was last seen in 'Roop — Mard Ka Naya Swaroop', will soon replace Rashmi Singh in the TV show 'Sanjivani', to play the new Dr Asha Kanwar.

Talking about stepping into the shoes of another actress, Chandni says, “It is difficult to replace someone, because people have already accepted him/her in that role. Though I love challenges, I am a bit nervous as I will be facing camera almost after a year and that, too, with a character, someone else has already established. However, I will not treat it as a replacement, and will approach it as a new character and will play it my own way.”

The actress admits that getting replaced is disheartening. She shares, “I have been replaced a lot of times. I was disheartened when I was replaced in 'Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani' and then in Dream Girl. However, that’s a part and parcel of this profession. I, too, had replaced Hansika Motwani in 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'.”

Rashmi remained unavailable for comment.

Sorry to say but this role wont suit Chandni Bhagwanani cant play Dr Asha's role she herself played roles who were very shy seeing her saying BABY DOLL to ishani NO 🤣

Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t know the new actress, but I really like the one currently playing Asha. I’ll be sad to see her leave if this report is true. First Sid’s mother was replaced, now Asha. The show must be getting a lot of pressure from the channel to increase TRPs 😔

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Audience might have warmed up to Rashmi as asha . Now this replacement game started . I think starplus might be putting lot of pressure on ph . I hope they won't change asha in to grey shade . During first few weeks I thought she will turn in to grey but cvs surprised me . I hope they won't surprise me again .anyway I have seen this new girl in some show while changing channel . She is a good actress but fit into replacement is not easy task.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why are they replacing her? She was perfect as Asha. Did the actress leave on her own or was she kicked out of the show? Either way- this replacement shouldn't have happened

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sad. I was really use to it with Rashmi Singh as Dr Aasha. 😐

Simreine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That's crazy. People loved Rashmi as Asha, she put life into the character. Can't imagine anyone else in her place. 

mayavi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol sp always crak me with their postmortem in shows storyline and unn ecessary replacement which they think will get trps. Now how will her replacement will work. To get their desire trpsEdited by mayavi_26 - 4 years ago
kavya1994 thumbnail

I have started liking Rashmi as Asha. It's sad for me if this is true. 

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing 😃

Replacement is never a good news, the message delivered is more about nerves, uncertainty & edginess, both for actors and audience