New Promo(Randhir Gets To Know Abt Ansh Love For Amrita)

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

the new promo is here but i hope randhir doesn't take a stupid decision to break amrita's heart for his selfish friend

https://twitter.com/ZeeTV/status/1179807894885191682?s=20

Update

Amrita hugs Randhir saying to him i love you and the next scene its shown that Randhir propose Amrita with a ring and Ansh comes in b/w and he is unhappy than the next scene Randhir says that nowadays Ansh is so different and is always angry with him than he went into Ansh room and check his stuff and he got hold on the ring engraved Amrita's name and Randhir realise that Ansh was angry with him because he is too in love with Amrita and has turn into a Haiwan and they show the continuation of the ending of sunday's epi in which Amrita shouts Ansh who is in super human avtar with voice over saying randhir is in dilemma stuck b/w love and friendship whom will randhir choose?

I don't know what randhir is going to do but for him ansh is above all so my guess is he will sacrifice his love for friendship either he will convince amrita to accept ansh love and marry him or just break her heart by using his fake cassanova image so that amrita accepts ansh and he maintains a distance till he gets to know ansh backstabbing on him by joining hands with jiya and his motive 

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail

its a challenge from randhir now he will definitely choose friendship over love and maintain a distance from amrita but can he live w/o amrita,thats interesting to watch

though i think the promo is a mislead and randhir will not know abt the haiwan in ansh and joining hands with jiya but i guess he will only know that ansh loves amrita truth and makes a decision to unite ansh-amrita once he gets to know the truth of ansh than he will plan to get amrita back into his life by hook or by crook whether she accepts it or not

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Randhir gonna suffer the most in this mess n I just hope he doesn't make himself a sacrificial lamb by breaking up with Amrita.. Normally FLs does such type of things but here Randhir is the fixer not Amrita.. So dunno 🙄 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Randhir gonna suffer the most in this mess n I just hope he doesn't make himself a sacrificial lamb by breaking up with Amrita.. Normally FLs does such type of things but here Randhir is the fixer not Amrita.. So dunno 🙄 

amrita is very clear that she loves only randhir

its randhir who is going to choose friendship over love as many times he has mentioned that ansh means the universe to him and he can do anything for him...

but than if he gets to know ansh-jiya partnership he might stop at the right moment which i doubt

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mages

amrita is very clear that she loves only randhir

its randhir who is going to choose friendship over love as many times he has mentioned that ansh means the universe to him and he can do anything for him...

but than if he gets to know ansh-jiya partnership he might stop at the right moment which i doubt

Yeah currently I feel he learns only abt Ansh heart break coz of RiDhir.. He will learn abt Jia later 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Yeah currently I feel he learns only abt Ansh heart break coz of RiDhir.. He will learn abt Jia later 

yup he will learn abt ansh heartbreak and try to fix it and in this process he will be hurt and heartbroken

when he gets to know abt ansh-jiya than only he will play his own game,ansh actually crossed his limits

Mages thumbnail

I am thinking how randhir is going create that distance b/w him and amrita becos she loves him deeply so does he

will he convince amrita to accept ansh for his sake or he will use his fake image to break amrita's heart so that she accepts ansh,he might use misha in his plan

misha is definitely not there to manage randhir's property,she is there for a purpose and her mom want her to marry randhir,he might take this advantage and break amrita's heart