It's Shweta Tiwari's Birthday

Posted: 4 years ago

let's cut off some times from our busy schedule to give birthday wishes to Shweta Tiwari, the queen of ITV. it's been 15 long years that I have known her as an actress ad every time I see her I love her more. I had never been this crazy about any other actor/actress in my whole life. Idk, what would have I done if I had never watched kzk1.. I mean i used to spend a good amount of time thinking about this lady (with her on screen beloved) and I still do. Whatever I have become as a fanfiction writer i will give credit to this beautiful lady and tremendous, gorgeous, mindblowing actress. She has given me emotions, the definition of love, friendship and what not. I was a big big big fan of Prerna (a bit diverted later upon rewatching the series). 

I can write long... May be at least 10k praising Shweta and Prerna. But I need to go offline. So, i just want to wish her a very very very happy Birthday. :D :D 

The exciting thing is my birthday comes in the same month!! ;) ;) ;)

It was fabulous tv journey with Shweta Tiwari for me. I had seen her changing characters in KZK itself numerous time from a bubbly girl to a business woman to the mother india avatar to Amitab bachan of Mohabbatein and then comes Parvarish and Begusarai. She's splendid in all her roles. 

She's a fighter... A role model..  The definition of beauty. 

To reply your signature request-

I am not an avid drama watcher, be it a korean or american. But i will suggest you to watch 'Descendants of the sun' anytime. Its a famous one so i guess u have watched it already.  Then i will suggest you to watch 'emergency couple'. Its a good one. I have watchef 'W' and 'She was pretty' but i will not suggest them. Ah, 'its okay thats love' and the mermaid of the blue see you can watch.. I haven't watched these full.    

Edited by KamikazeKinght01 - 4 years ago

Happy birthday ST one of the best winner of Bigboss

Happy Birthday to the greatest gem!🥳🤗 Shweta Tiwari❤️

Ps- Hey KamikazeKinght, we have 2 things in common now! :P we r not a song person and am also in October :D

Happy birthday ST. Thanks for making the character called prerna iconic with your performance that we remember and cherish those moments even today. 

Looking forward to your new show on Sony TV. 

Originally posted by Rock-Star007

Happy birthday ST one of the best winner of Bigboss

And I had missed her big boss season... :'( 

Originally posted by Leenaaa

Happy Birthday to the greatest gem!🥳🤗 Shweta Tiwari❤️

Ps- Hey KamikazeKinght, we have 2 things in common now! :P we r not a song person and am also in October :D

Wow!! Mine was on first Oct. :D

Originally posted by SehLengeThoda

Happy birthday ST. Thanks for making the character called prerna iconic with your performance that we remember and cherish those moments even today. 

Looking forward to your new show on Sony TV. 

Yep.. I am also so excited. Actually i had missed Parvarish n her other shows. I onky used to watch kabhi kabhi due to my business and hostel life. But this time I am at home and very eager for the show.  

Originally posted by KamikazeKinght01

Wow!! Mine was on first Oct. :D

Mine is in 25th ^_^

Happy birthday Shweta Tiwari