"Bhonk mat ziada" - Siddharth Shukla

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Siddharth vs Shefali 🥳

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM-eSLwCwO8

Finally, someone to challenge the main protagonist of the season. I don't like Shefali but I have to give her credit for her guts. No so called strong independent daily soap bahus had the courage to challenge the main hero of the story, but Shefali gave him right back.

OBTW I like this raw version of Sid better than fake decent one which he was trying to portray in the premiere.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail

ye mere expectations se zyada accha perform kar rahi hai

she can really affect people. I mean pull out their masks and bring their real personality out... 

Shefali needs to stay

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Not a fan of anyone but I like Sid and Koena after yesterday's task👏

But there is something I admire about Shefali . I mean, I don't like her and  I don't approve her methods, But I can understand why she is doing this.

She doesn't have a fan following. She is not technically a 'celeb'.

Like Devoleena, she cannot sit idle and expect her fan following to save her.

She knows she needs to create drama and survive on her own. So she does. Be a villian, be a victim, do anything but save your ass. I appreciate that in her

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sid is going to a great task player I guess specially physical task but when it comes to maintaining  relationships  and all I think he has this attitude he is above everyone  else. He is nobody to talk about anyone s aukat or saying something  like bhonk maat and all but let's see who actually started it. 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Shukla ji padhe likhe gawaar 😳🤪

TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am looking forward to Shefali from day one. 

She seems very strong and straight forward. If she is picking up fights to stay back in house after nomination, its worth it. Smart game play.

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think it's wise to discuss about someone's past life . Who knows what must have happened with Arti in relation with her divorce,Let that be secret and personal  . Ofcourse making someone cry by hurting there feelings isnt a good thing written in god's books . I don't know why people here are supporting her .she is the new Jagga and I'm sure you all will get to see her real face pretty soon.