This season already better than last year

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Masala content without any third class acting and fazool ka rona dhona. Siddharth, Asim and Paras the stars of the show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Nothing can be worse than last year. Awful contestants, none of them deserved to win. Someone asked who did you support last season, my answer is I couldn’t even find one favourite.

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

After yesterday, I am a little hesitant to make Asim the star of the show. He gave up on that task too quickly, possibly causing his team to lose eventually. 🤔

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I have great expectations from Sid Shukla and Koena from tasks PoV. They exude beautiful mental strength and r playing amazing game. They sound sensible and politically correct whenever they voice opinion. 

This is the BB I love to watch..... than fake fights, fake love stories, fake bhai behen or nautanki issues. 

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago
TeriMaaKiAankh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xNinalove

After yesterday, I am a little hesitant to make Asim the star of the show. He gave up on that task too quickly, possibly causing his team to lose eventually. 🤔

He is adding masala to the show with fighting back with Paras. I think it’s a good season. I do agree he gave up on way to soon but they were applying hair removal cream on his face and that could cause harm to his skin. After big boss he does need to find a job. He should have fought and added masala when he had the chance otherwise how will the show gain TRPs 🤣

Edited by ranirox4500 - 4 years ago