Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jannavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Riyarita

But paridhi has really restricted herself in terms of roles .Here she is playing mother and  with a small PH which is agreeing to her every terms n conditions .After this it will be difficult for her to get other ITV female lead roles .She may get mature or roles like of mother sister only Bec of her strict constraints. 

I also think there no such any terms & condition where they agree to Paridhi if it's that then why the character of babes not improving even after receiving so much negative comments on the social media & only focussing on the character of Minni & also so small screen space for Paridhi Sharma

When in social media when fans started giving negative comments for the character Minni they literally blocked them & even tweet for there support to Minni but there is nothing even a tweet for the character of babes

Really don't understand why Paridhi still associated with the show πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Jannavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

patiala babes makes me remember of movie GAJNI were the title is GAJNI even in the movie all the time amir Khan character is talking about the gajni but the role of the character GAJNI is very small as well as he is the vilan β˜ΉοΈβ˜ΉοΈβ˜ΉοΈπŸ™πŸ™

Same is the situation of the patiala babes name of the title is patiala BABES they talk about the character in degrading way even the screen space of Babes is small as compare to other side character also & in the name of innocence they only showing babes as vilian as well as stupid who don't understand any thing 😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

LanaDelRey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jannavi

patiala babes makes me remember of movie GAJNI were the title is GAJNI even in the movie all the time amir Khan character is talking about the gajni but the role of the character GAJNI is very small as well as he is the vilan β˜ΉοΈβ˜ΉοΈβ˜ΉοΈπŸ™πŸ™

Same is the situation of the patiala babes name of the title is patiala BABES they talk about the character in degrading way even the screen space of Babes is small as compare to other side character also & in the name of innocence they only showing babes as vilian as well as stupid who don't understand any thing 😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

But in Gajini they didn't showed Aamir khan character as bali ka bakhra and he stood strong all through that even though he is not in normal position and definitely they didn't made a joke out of it at all. But yaha tho kya kya dekhne ko miltha hai😑

LanaDelRey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyarita

But paridhi has really restricted herself in terms of roles .Here she is playing mother and  with a small PH which is agreeing to her every terms n conditions .After this it will be difficult for her to get other ITV female lead roles .She may get mature or roles like of mother sister only Bec of her strict constraints. 

Aako tho bahut patha hai bhai even her personal choices😲. Can I ask you from where you got this information? Matlab mujhe bhi janni hai paridhi ke baare main

And I beg you to make me understand how u confirmed that ph is agreeing to her every condition. Heck! How you even know that she kept one. And let's say she did keep then definitely she will ask for her character growth and what about her screen space from almost 2 months. She is seen as just standing like a pillar and confused about all the things in the story of her own journey. And you think ph will agree to romantic one and won't agree to what they are supposed to show. As for intimacy issue she never said she won't do romantic scenes and not only in JA but in her previous shows too she did hug scenes and all. So please stop blaming her.

LanaDelRey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jannavi

When in social media when fans started giving negative comments for the character Minni they literally blocked them & even tweet for there support to Minni but there is nothing even a tweet for the character of babes

Really don't understand why Paridhi still associated with the show πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

I think that's because ashnoor is getting affected by all the criticism her character is getting. She is still young and maybe she took it hard on herself. And I think Paridhi is mature to take criticism and can handle it ( but it's very unfair to blame her for not doing anything wrong) 

Regarding Paridhi still associated with the show, maybe they have more to show how weak her character gets and how they want to butcher her character to the nth limit ( which I believe is already done) No hopes left for me. I'm just watching the show now to enjoy all the comedy going on in the name of realism. 

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I too decided to watch the show bcoz of paridhi.i like her since jodha akbar days.This show was based on history but still jodha was a courageous & bold & i was hopeing to see same qualties in babita also.

when i saw the first promo of PB 's.i was like

How can she accept the mother's role who has a 17 yrs old daughter.but when i saw the iv of paridhi about babita's journey.i decided to watch the show & after hanuman entry this show was no. 1 for me.

but now story & chracters where are going idk.all the chracter play flip flop game except nambee.cvs totally ruined it.