Because of paridhi!

Posted: 4 years ago

Yes,due to paridhi I came to know about this show which I fell in love with. But now I'm feeling like why Paridhi took this role🥱 now even if I want to stop watching it, I can't do it after investing my emotions so much🥺 

And I don't even know how she is making peace with the so called progression her character  is making🤪 I blame no one but me for getting so connected to it. Itna negativity hai onscreen offscreen dono mai, even ekta shows don't have this much negativity ( of course hota bhi toh kaun seriously leta hai isko sabko malum hai voh kya chakkar hai but pb mein aisa😵) but I must say pb succeeded in scaring everyone who want to remarry and their children ki bhai itna siyappe hamare se na hopayega😭

Kuch hopes hi nahi bacha hai future he liye😭 ab yeh sab dekhke old episodes bhi dekhne ka man nahi kar raha hai. Sach mein i don't understand what they want to prove by showing all this. Ab babita ka character ko kaise redeem karenge is beyond me. And even if they do it, I can't connect to her character like I did previously and definitely can't enjoy it. And yeh sab mujhe itna hurt kiya hai ki main meri first post kari IF main. Thanks to cvstbh mujhe aajke episode dekhne ke baad koi interest nahi bacha hai ab. And I can't get satisfy by just getting mature hs or mini, because from day 1 I was rooting for babita and to see her emancipation. And now it is nowhere to be seen and whatever little bit growth she had made, cvs had nicely wiped it off 👏.

And now I think I should stop here. Sorry if I had spread any negativity here. And this is not to offend anyone. Thank you.

Edited by Araamsharma6541 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Araamsharma6541

Yes,due to paridhi I came to know about this show which I fell in love with. But now I'm feeling like why Paridhi took this role🥱 now even if I want to stop watching it, I can't do it after investing my emotions so much🥺 

And I don't even know how she is making peace with the so called progression her character  is making🤪 I blame no one but me for getting so connected to it. Itna negativity hai onscreen offscreen dono mai, even ekta shows don't have this much negativity ( of course hota bhi toh kaun seriously leta hai isko sabko malum hai voh kya chakkar hai but pb mein aisa😵) but I must say pb succeeded in scaring everyone who want to remarry and their children ki bhai itna siyappe hamare se na hopayega😭

Kuch hopes hi nahi bacha hai future he liye😭 ab yeh sab dekhke old episodes bhi dekhne ka man nahi kar raha hai. Sach mein i don't understand what they want to prove by showing all this. Ab babita ka character ko kaise redeem karenge is beyond me. And even if they do it, I can't connect to her character like I did previously and definitely can't enjoy it. And yeh sab mujhe itna hurt kiya hai ki main meri first post kari IF main. Thanks to cvstbh mujhe aajke episode dekhne ke baad koi interest nahi bacha hai ab. And I can't get satisfy by just getting mature hs or mini, because from day 1 I was rooting for babita and to see her emancipation. And now it is nowhere to be seen and whatever little bit growth she had made, cvs had nicely wiped it off 👏.

And now I think I should stop here. Sorry if I had spread any negativity here. And this is not to offend anyone. Thank you.

you are perfectly right. Even i started watching Pb for pari and got emotionally connected to all three. Especially hs mini bond and babes emancipation. Today everything got ruinedsmiley19

Originally posted by divyadaya13

you are perfectly right. Even i started watching Pb for pari and got emotionally connected to all three. Especially hs mini bond and babes emancipation. Today everything got ruined😭

And I don't know why she is still sticking with the show. She doesn't even get to perform what side characters can get. If she gets too it is only to butcher her character further.I get that she is very professional but koi limit honi chahiye.And all the bashing isn't helping either. It's much worse than what she got during JA. I actually thought no one will believe that article or think in that way after seeing JA. But I was totally shocked. 

And I don't understand cvs. It seems as if they hate babes character. Which writer in world makes their character go downhill unless it's ekta effect. Only god knows 🙏. It's like they don't know how to handle the show and what to show. Now I just wait for the show to go offair because Paridhi tho quit nahi karegi regardless how dumb her character gets. All the negativity since marriage track is effecting me hugely. God help me 😭😭

And I don't know why she is still sticking with the show. She doesn't even get to perform what side characters can get. If she gets too it is only to butcher her character further.I get that she is very professional but koi limit honi chahiye.And all the bashing isn't helping either. It's much worse than what she got during JA. I actually thought no one will believe that article or think in that way after seeing JA. But I was totally shocked. 

And I don't understand cvs. It seems as if they hate babes character. Which writer in world makes their character go downhill unless it's ekta effect. Only god knows 🙏. It's like they don't know how to handle the show and what to show. Now I just wait for the show to go offair because Paridhi tho quit nahi karegi regardless how dumb her character gets. All the negativity since marriage track is effecting me hugely. God help me 😭😭

Very truly said I also think the same that Paridhi should leave the show but she will not so the best thing is only to end the show so Paridhi get take the offer which actually justify with her talent

Only reason to watch the show is Paridhi Sharma from starting to till now but now I loosing the interest on the show

Please Paridhi reconsider ur decision to associate with this show

Agree evn i strtd watching dis shw pari since it was her cumbk shw nd i really luvd trio bonding babes hs mini bt d way dey hv ruined d chrctrs sply babes to glorify mini i stoppd watching frm hanita wedding track nw m totally detached so much so dt evn hanita scenes dont mke ny diff fr me i just cum here on forum read d beautiful posts nd commnts nd gt to knw wats going on in d shw nd thnk myself dt i stoppd watching dis crap fr d sanity of my mind... waise on sony new shws have lined up 2 will b replacing kbc nd 1 is still nt knwn i hope it replaces pb d way dey hv spoiled d shw evn Ekta maiya wont ruin her FL chrctr jitna dese ppl hv ruind it disguting cvs😡

Originally posted by harshu27

Agree evn i strtd watching dis shw pari since it was her cumbk shw nd i really luvd trio bonding babes hs mini bt d way dey hv ruined d chrctrs sply babes to glorify mini i stoppd watching frm hanita wedding track nw m totally detached so much so dt evn hanita scenes dont mke ny diff fr me i just cum here on forum read d beautiful posts nd commnts nd gt to knw wats going on in d shw nd thnk myself dt i stoppd watching dis crap fr d sanity of my mind... waise on sony new shws have lined up 2 will b replacing kbc nd 1 is still nt knwn i hope it replaces pb d way dey hv spoiled d shw evn Ekta maiya wont ruin her FL chrctr jitna dese ppl hv ruind it disguting cvs😡

Exactly! No one is asking them to show babita as a typical FL who holds all the solutions with her. Just show some growth in her. And many think that Paridhi fans can't see her character doing wrong or getting lectures. I don't know why they feel that way🤪 because her character is like this from day 1 and we have praised the way they are showing how a daughter is supporting her mother. But now it became too much. Babita doesn't have her own mind to think and nods her head to whatever her daughter says🤢 if it's pari or not  one can see how much they have butchered babita character. I doubt if this is her journey.we never get her POV how she feels it's always through someone we get to know how she is feeling. Matlab babita ko sochna bhi nahi aati kya? 😳 

Tbh I loved mini more than anyone in this show and now I don't know what I feel for her🤬 actually I think I stopped feeling for her even after seeing her crying. I just can't connect to her after seeing so much mini mini since marriage track. And I blame cvs for it. No offense to any actor they are all good in their roles. CVS are very sickkkk😡

Originally posted by Jannavi

Very truly said I also think the same that Paridhi should leave the show but she will not so the best thing is only to end the show so Paridhi get take the offer which actually justify with her talent

Only reason to watch the show is Paridhi Sharma from starting to till now but now I loosing the interest on the show

Please Paridhi reconsider ur decision to associate with this show

Yes she will never quit. That's the one thing I am 100% clear about. But kab tak yeh chaltha rahega. It's almost ONE YEAR and it's not a small period of time. It feels like chalo one year hogaya ab firse sab kuch shuru karte hai naya naya sa from the scratch. How nice it will be to watch all this again firse wow  I mean kiske pass itna time hoga ki jaake old episodes dekhe so they are again showing all that thoda modify karke varna log bore ho jathe na🤪How intelligent and generous our cvs are bus hum hi immature fans didn't understand that simple thing they want us to feel nostalgic by seeing all that cute si stupid si mistakes babita make all over again 🙄🤦

Exactly! No one is asking them to show babita as a typical FL who holds all the solutions with her. Just show some growth in her. And many think that Paridhi fans can't see her character doing wrong or getting lectures. I don't know why they feel that way🤪 because her character is like this from day 1 and we have praised the way they are showing how a daughter is supporting her mother. But now it became too much. Babita doesn't have her own mind to think and nods her head to whatever her daughter says🤢 if it's pari or not  one can see how much they have butchered babita character. I doubt if this is her journey.we never get her POV how she feels it's always through someone we get to know how she is feeling. Matlab babita ko sochna bhi nahi aati kya? 😳 

Tbh I loved mini more than anyone in this show and now I don't know what I feel for her🤬 actually I think I stopped feeling for her even after seeing her crying. I just can't connect to her after seeing so much mini mini since marriage track. And I blame cvs for it. No offense to any actor they are all good in their roles. CVS are very sickkkk😡

Its lik bk to pavillion frm d day 1 d shw strtd babes hs gne bk to same versn... in btw der was a bit sumthing sensible in her chrctr bt nw its bk to square 1 totally robotic she will say yes no based on what mini d grt says to her .. if mini tells her sun rises in d north nd nt east she will agree to dt as well cvs need to b punched on der faces to bring dm frm d slumber😠😡

Edited by harshu27 - 4 years ago

But paridhi has really restricted herself in terms of roles .Here she is playing mother and  with a small PH which is agreeing to her every terms n conditions .After this it will be difficult for her to get other ITV female lead roles .She may get mature or roles like of mother sister only Bec of her strict constraints. 

Originally posted by Riyarita

But paridhi has really restricted herself in terms of roles .Here she is playing mother and  with a small PH which is agreeing to her every terms n conditions .After this it will be difficult for her to get other ITV female lead roles .She may get mature or roles like of mother sister only Bec of her strict constraints. 

Can u tell me what terms and conditions this small Production house is agreed!!

It's totally her decision of picking up the role to which she like as a character and as an actor irrespective of whatever roles offered to her..