Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I have been hearing that Sultanat's memory is going to come back soon. 

After that, there doesn't seem to be anything left in the core storyline. 

No guesses as yet but getting ready for a big mind-bending twist. 

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

Once Kainat truth is out to Zaroon,, then what's next? 🤔🤔

Sharon reunion or Zaroon leaving Saltanat in guilty and paving way for Shadav

Any guesses?

Going by the latest segment Madhav takes her to Shah Manzil to re-unite her with Zaroon, but seeing him Saltanat gets too scared.

So if that segment doesn't turn out another dream what happens alot lately, then SaRoon will probably re-unite. What happens after that with Kainaat out of the way, is yet to be seen. What Madhav is doing in the new Montage is another mystery, coz once Kainaat is punished and SaRoon have re-united, his role is played out.

Hopefully they won't make Madhav the next villian in the place of Kainaat. Also once SaRoon are back together again, I really don't know what is left in their story to show that they haven't shown yet. 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Going by the latest segment Madhav takes her to Shah Manzil to re-unite her with Zaroon, but seeing him Saltanat gets too scared.

So if that segment doesn't turn out another dream what happens alot lately, then SaRoon will probably re-unite. What happens after that with Kainaat out of the way, is yet to be seen. What Madhav is doing in the new Montage is another mystery, coz once Kainaat is punished and SaRoon have re-united, his role is played out.

Hopefully they won't make Madhav the next villian in the place of Kainaat. Also once SaRoon are back together again, I really don't know what is left in their story to show that they haven't shown yet. 

Yes, Madhav included in the montage shows that his role going to continue in the show... Agree hope they don't make him negative to replace Kainat 🙄

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

I have been hearing that Sultanat's memory is going to come back soon. 

After that, there doesn't seem to be anything left in the core storyline. 

No guesses as yet but getting ready for a big mind-bending twist. 

Same here... Wondering what's there left....

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Same here... Wondering what's there left....

Sultanat's memory was not back when she woke up. I am beginning to think that her memory will not be back for some time and during this dragging period she will hate Zaroon for stabbing her. 

But even then, I really can't see much scope in the story. BUT then that is why I am not a daily soap story writer - someone with excessive, OTT imagination.😃

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Sultanat's memory was not back when she woke up. I am beginning to think that her memory will not be back for some time and during this dragging period she will hate Zaroon for stabbing her. 

But even then, I really can't see much scope in the story. BUT then that is why I am not a daily soap story writer - someone with excessive, OTT imagination.😃

@Bold ðŸ˜†

Kainat again escaped and kidnapped Krish 🤦 like back to square one.... I like Saltanat with Madhav more than with Zaroon... Anyways they won't concentrate on these three,, they are more into making Kainat a unbeatable vamp 🙄🤦

eshasrk thumbnail

I just hate how this show keeps going into circles without actually getting somewhere. And I most definitely hate the fact tht Kainaat always has an upper hand in everything and she is made so unbeatable which makes every character look like a damn cartoon.

Kainaat proved to again be too smart for Zaroon and now she kidnapped Krish. I just hope she doesnt kill Krish coz Krish is the only saving grace of this show and Sharma family nowadays. I just dont understand why she is not handed over to the police or why someone cannot just shoot her....😡

If the makers keep continuing like this, it wont be long before this show will be axed as well. Its like they are afraid to move to the next chapter 

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I just hate how this show keeps going into circles without actually getting somewhere. And I most definitely hate the fact tht Kainaat always has an upper hand in everything and she is made so unbeatable which makes every character look like a damn cartoon.

Kainaat proved to again be too smart for Zaroon and now she kidnapped Krish. I just hope she doesnt kill Krish coz Krish is the only saving grace of this show and Sharma family nowadays. I just dont understand why she is not handed over to the police or why someone cannot just shoot her....😡

If the makers keep continuing like this, it wont be long before this show will be axed as well. Its like they are afraid to move to the next chapter 

Totally agreed... As I said earlier they just want to show Kainat an unbeatable vamp 🙄... They are wasting leads potential too

It's time for them to explore new tracks....

eshasrk thumbnail

Totally agreed... As I said earlier they just want to show Kainat an unbeatable vamp 🙄... They are wasting leads potential too

It's time for them to explore new tracks....

Honestly I dont have any hope anymore regarding this show. Now I get why so many viewers have given up on this show since the time Kainaat has been on the killing spree. Maybe its better if they reunite SaRoon and close the show, so tht the actors can look for something new, coz they are just wasting the talent of so many amazing actors just for one lousy character Kainaat and the actress playing Kainaat doesnt even know the A of acting .

They should hv added Kainaat in the new montage as well becoz they are so obsessed with her.