Alia Bhatt on her style and confidence over the years

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B21-FZ6AbkP/?igshid=1uci6pyuje9ie

Why is she talking like that? So much confidence that she can't look at the interviewer when answering the question😵

Edited by BollyGlitz - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Style and confidence both seem off. She looks malnourished. Not sure what is going on with her.

GumGum thumbnail

Nowadays she's been copying the 90s Julia Roberts mannerism, esp. the way Julia used to talk showing her teeth and the way she used to move her lips. Lagta hai JR ke kuch movies dekhe hai recently.

Till 2016-17, Aloo used to copy Audrey Tautou.

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Nowadays she's been copying the 90s Julia Roberts mannerism, esp. the way Julia used to talk showing her teeth and the way she used to move her lips. Lagta hai JR ke kuch movies dekhe hai recently.

Till 2016-17, Aloo used to copy Audrey Tautou.

I just checked out of a few interviews of JR and the similarities are there. It looks natural when she's talking but Alia talking is like nails on a blackboard. I feel some nepo kids talk like this like Ananya she has that same way of speaking. 

https://youtu.be/cH41rs-H8Pg

Edited by BollyGlitz - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Shes pretty cute 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Her English is horrible!! Doesn't even make sense what she actually tries to speak.😕

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Her English is horrible!! Doesn't even make sense what she actually tries to speak.😕

Mujhe toh har shabd samajh aaya. Didn't find any difficulty understanding. I think she just changed one confident to comfortable, that's it. Aapne toh uski angrezi par hi ilzaam laga diya :)

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tapori

Mujhe toh har shabd samajh aaya. Didn't find any difficulty understanding. I think she just changed one confident to comfortable, that's it. Aapne toh uski angrezi par hi ilzaam laga diya :)

If you have really understood then please write down the line that she said and help me😃😳😛

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

I just checked out of a few interviews of JR and the similarities are there. It looks natural when she's talking but Alia talking is like nails on a blackboard. I feel some nepo kids talk like this like Ananya she has that same way of speaking. 

https://youtu.be/cH41rs-H8Pg

Ananya needs to get her Thyroid checked. It’s kind of concerning to look at . 

Why do these starkids talk like this “Amerrrrica” “ baaaackground” “jaaacket” 🙄