Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

I would have opened an AT by now jf I found anyone interesting enough. Nobody has managed to catch Daayans eye or has managed to woo her with their charm, wit and sex appeal. 

Last season as soon as I laid my eyes on Anup Jalota-That was it-It was love at first sight. β˜ΊοΈ

And on that very  first day- the launch night itself opened Jalota and his Shishya Jassu AT

Aur BB ki kripa aur prayers se aur Jalota ki jalwon shalwon me karan  AT ne kaafi tarrakki ki. πŸ˜Ž

But in a way I am happy that this place hasn't been infested with ATs yet. I just can't stand blind worship. And ATs bring about more groupism and I just hate it.When I had My Jalota AT it was a different kind of AT and all were welcome regardless of whether they were a fan or not. But you don't get that on regular ATs. 

Daayan badi dayalu hai. Sabki chinta hai usse. β˜ΊοΈ

Paras ka at banate hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meethi_choori

Hahahaha. Chal tum hi khol do Sanskaari Playboy ka AT. πŸ˜ŽDaayan na din raat AT par uski aarti utarenge, badi pyaar se. πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oyee you might have to fight with me a lot then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I somehow feel. He will become a punching bag πŸ˜‚ 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Tumhari CV main add kar sakteho yeh kamiyabi πŸ€£

Well I have only once opened an AT & that was bcoz nobody was willing to open for him as he was openly gay I guess. But later a lot of people joined the AT yo support him. 

I don't like to be a fixed fan of anyone but I enjoy others dedicated (Blind) fandom πŸ˜‚ Bcoz I like throwing stone at the honey comb 😜

πŸ˜†Haan yaar Sach kaha. Yeh maine pehle kyun nahi socha. Yeh sab qualifications se CV par Daayan aur Kinna Hi-fi aur intellectual lagegi. πŸ˜Ž

Who's AT did you open? πŸ˜›

Haan it is so much more fun trolling Die hard bhakts joh apni fave ke aage kuch nahi dikhte.😈

BanBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Oyee you might have to fight with me a lot then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I somehow feel. He will become a punching bag πŸ˜‚ 

joking waala at. Uska interview padhna πŸ˜‚

[EXCLUSIVE] Bigg Boss 31 contestant Paras Chhabra

Bigg Boss 13 contestant Paras Chhabra full interview

When asked what made him hop on board for the show, he said, β€œIt is one of the biggest platforms for an actor and a reality show winner. The one I won was a smaller show and Bigg Boss is much bigger than that. It is a show where you get immense fame.” He adds, β€œI am quite short-tempered but I am also smart. I know how to deal with situations and how to escape situations. I have all the qualities of a winner. I am fearless, and will do what my heart says and will connect with the audience. All the previous contestants will look at me and wish they were like me.”

BanBB thumbnail

Hahahaha. Chal tum hi khol do Sanskaari Playboy ka AT. πŸ˜ŽDaayan na din raat AT par uski aarti utarenge, badi pyaar se. πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

tum abu malik ka at kholungi i feel

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

SoPunk thumbnail

πŸ˜†Haan yaar Sach kaha. Yeh maine pehle kyun nahi socha. Yeh sab qualifications se CV par Daayan aur Kinna Hi-fi aur intellectual lagegi. πŸ˜Ž

Who's AT did you open? πŸ˜›

Haan it is so much more fun trolling Die hard bhakts joh apni fave ke aage kuch nahi dikhte.😈

Ahh that was Andy, MTV VJ 😊

Tum waise bhi intelligent ho, so no need to open AT for CV. Ohh I had another Anti AT = BT😜 For Gauhar khan πŸ˜‚ 

SoPunk thumbnail

joking waala at. Uska interview padhna πŸ˜‚

When asked what made him hop on board for the show, he said, β€œIt is one of the biggest platforms for an actor and a reality show winner. The one I won was a smaller show and Bigg Boss is much bigger than that. It is a show where you get immense fame.” He adds, β€œI am quite short-tempered but I am also smart. I know how to deal with situations and how to escape situations. I have all the qualities of a winner. I am fearless, and will do what my heart says and will connect with the audience. All the previous contestants will look at me and wish they were like me.”

How humble he is πŸ€£ !! 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Im an avid BB watcher but this season...I cant even start the episode, i think im going to skip. 

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Im an avid BB watcher but this season...I cant even start the episode, i think im going to skip. 

Hallo Shaitan, I think once upon a time we had some tough interactions, hope you have forgotten. 😜

Good to see you 😊

I think this season will get better, last two   Seasons weren't good enough, so they are trying too hard this season πŸ˜‚