Guddan

Pinkvilla: Dalljiet on BB13, leaving Guddan was tough

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

EXCLUSIVE: Dalljiet Kaur on Bigg Boss 13: My challenge is to stay away from my son; leaving Guddan was toughIn an exclusive chat before entering the Bigg Boss 13 house, Dalljiet Kaur told PINKVILLA what will be her biggest challenge, leaving Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega for BB 13 and more

Written By Bhavna Agarwal   37576 reads   Mumbai  Updated: September 30, 2019 10:24 pm 

EXCLUSIVE: Dalljiet Kaur on Bigg Boss 13: My challenge is to stay away from my son; leaving Guddan was tough

For 14 years, Dalljiet Kaur has done phenomenal work on television and has witnessed a number of ups and downs. Be it her separation from Shaleen Bhanot or playing a single mother for the longest time, Dalljiet has been vocal about looking for stability in life. With that hope in mind, the actress has given nod to Bigg Boss 13 and has finally entered the house. In an exclusive chat, Dalljiet told PINKVILLA what will be her biggest challenge, leaving Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega for Bigg Boss 13 and more. Here's what she said.

Are you nervous? Is there any strategy in mind in order to survive in the house?

I am nervous, very nervous. There can be no strategy that you can go with, on such shows. From whatever I have seen, and heard from others, I don't think it is possible. With each passing day, one's individuality will be revealed and I feel it will be very candid and organic. 

Your objective behind taking up this huge project?

A lot of my friends who have been a part of the show tell me that you come out stronger, you get a crash course in understanding people and knowing them. I think in my life, the show can give me more strength which I need and also stability. I am hoping the show will give me more stability with my son. 

Bigg Boss house can sometimes become murky where people provoke using your past as a tool. Have you comprehended that?

I am not here for my past or anything. I have been in the industry for the longest time and people have connected with me for being me. I have got a lot of love from everyone. I am hoping people will love to see me and know me as Dalljiet. I am not here because I have a baggage of past. I am only here as a strong mother. I am in a very happy phase of my life and that's about it. 

How will you manage this time away from your son?

I don't know ya. I told him that I am going to the competition and will be back. He is just 5, so he doesn't understand much, he has wished me luck. He has an army of people to take care of him, but what will happen to me without him? I don't know. It will be very difficult for me to stay away from him. I have never left him alone. The only time I left him alone was during a promo shoot for two days I had to travel to another town but otherwise, never. This is my only challenge. I am going inside for him only. I want better stability with him, financially, personally. That's my purpose of doing the show. 

You had to leave Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega to enter BB 13. It is a huge risk. Was it difficult?

It was difficult but God is very kind. My role in Guddan was appreciated in a very short span. I really have to thank my channel and my producer. The moment I said I want to do this, they did not say no to me. Though I was doing well, they were very open and told me to go ahead and take up Bigg Boss, if I want to. They also told me, they can pick it up from where we left, if needed once I am done with BB. We have left it on that note. 

What about your friends, Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami, Barun Sobti? Were they supportive of your decision?

They are all very supportive. I am blessed with friends who always cheer me up for everything I take up. Even if I want to jump off the cliff, they would give me a parachute and ask me to fly.

Source: https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/exclusive-dalljiet-kaur-bigg-boss-13-my-challenge-stay-away-my-son-leaving-guddan-was-tough-476993

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail

It my hearitiest request that the character of Antra remain in Narak for the rest of the Enteritity, where she roasted by Yamraj and fellow evil teammates.  

As audience and fan of  Akshan & Guddan Show, I have tolerated enough of  Bhootni Antara and I don’t want to see Bhoot Returns Part #2 with old or new plastic surgery face. I just want Antara to be dead in Narak for ever and ever until a Enterity be out of Akshan, Jindal Family & audience life forever!!

Antra is where she belongs and who she worshipped, she was worshipping Shaitaan so let her be happy with her Shaitaan.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Piku_S

It my hearitiest request that the character of Antra remain in Narak for the rest of the Enteritity, where she roasted by Yamraj and fellow evil teammates.  

As audience and fan of  Akshan & Guddan Show, I have tolerated enough of  Bhootni Antara and I don’t want to see Bhoot Returns Part #2 with old or new plastic surgery face. I just want Antara to be dead in Narak for ever and ever until a Enterity be out of Akshan, Jindal Family & audience life forever!!

Antra is where she belongs and who she worshipped, she was worshipping Shaitaan so let her be happy with her Shaitaan.

do we have a choice piku ..

the way they ended her track it was abrupt i feel they plan to bring her back much more powerful .

they have no story beyond antara ..

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

the way they ended her track it was abrupt i feel they plan to bring her back much more powerful .

I’m sure they do and it also depends on how well she does on Big boss. She does well, she won’t come back. 

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

I agree they rushed her track, Antra came suddenly n ended abruptly within her 3 months period. 

Besides Bhootni track CVS can bring many interesting tracks in our show: AJs new business rival who is similar to An he can be nice but filmy like Guddan, Jashlesh Karnika Cruise for Akshan only but family too! Guddan's childhood past reavealed in front of AJ knowing affect of Lomri( I think it will be revealed during the upcoming motherhood track) Guddan getting an acting assignment she and AJ adjusting to each other's schedule n finding time to be with each other communicating via text n video calls. 

Revealing backgrounds of 3 Banks n how they became Jindal Family DILS. Besides Antra there are many stories to explorer. Fingers crossed 

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

I’m sure they do and it also depends on how well she does on Big boss. She does well, she won’t come back. 

Well everyone let's vote for Daljeet Kaur Contestant #11 in Bb13 for Akshan we can make her win first Big boss finale in 4 weeks 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Well everyone let's vote for Daljeet Kaur Contestant #11 in Bb13 for Akshan we can make her win first Big boss finale in 4 weeks 

People are already loving her. I saw in BB forum poll half of them voted her for the most liked contestant so far.

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well she was loved as antara by many😕

Just want her to stay in bb house come out as winner and take new project with same channel and leave Akshan and guddan fans in peace😳

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree they rushed her track, Antra came suddenly n ended abruptly within her 3 months period. 

Besides Bhootni track CVS can bring many interesting tracks in our show: AJs new business rival who is similar to An he can be nice but filmy like Guddan, Jashlesh Karnika Cruise for Akshan only but family too! Guddan's childhood past reavealed in front of AJ knowing affect of Lomri( I think it will be revealed during the upcoming motherhood track) Guddan getting an acting assignment she and AJ adjusting to each other's schedule n finding time to be with each other communicating via text n video calls. 

Revealing backgrounds of 3 Banks n how they became Jindal Family DILS. Besides Antra there are many stories to explorer. Fingers crossed 

Piku please share your ideas with creatives of Guddan show👍🏼

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I still feel even after big boss CV's will make her re-entry in the show they won't replace Daljeet 

But let's see as yesterday's precap that Revti went to hospital naa to meet Antara or what kya tha woh couldn't understand much 😲waiting for that episode hope will get to see by tomorrow