Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

His hairline is straighter than my sexuality. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

His hairline is straighter than my sexuality. 

😆😂

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ab buddha ho raha hai, but since he is an actor, so he cannot directly become old, when current time is the one when everything is hot for him and he has the chance to become number one again. He cannot take chances, understandable.

I just hope 2020 mai bhi film aye, chomu chodu jaise break na lele chaman.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Even if he does...its OK...there are somethings that no one has control over...ageing is one of them...and we all have to go though it...the lucky ones age better than others...and Hritik is a lucky one...The man is still the most good looking actor in the whole world.😎

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

TM, what is your obsession with Hrithik? Seriously, I'm not even mocking or trolling, I am really curious to know. 

Ps He looks pretty fine in the video you posted, besides he looks really good, I mean like really really good for his age.

Don't ask...just ignore...and this is not about TM..just in general.....just try to see the behaviour ....and see if the bashing is without reason then no logical reasoning will work....in that case ignoring is best....SRK got maa ki gaali ...and too just for a tweet that was not even harming anyone....kya kar sakte ho...ignore karo....and TM this is not about u..just talking generally.

Stargazing71 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

So one thread of obsession wasnt enough so you opened a second. How sad 

I am not even going to justify your comments as they are so pathetic. Just coz u r saying its night on broad daylight doesnt mean we should do the same . 

But I do worry about free people like yourself who have no constructive work to do; no positivity in their lives . What a sad way to be . You have all my sympathy but rest assured, there is help out there for you.  

I dislike kangana immensely but have not opened threads to bash her even when she is at her most evil. Never mocked her physical appearance either so I just dont understand this lowly mental state 

irene2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Omg cannot believe that someone wrote this.  Reporting this post

Meenammma thumbnail

At least he is still good-looking

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Repeating the same topic again and again. Topic closed. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team