Bring back old mhb 😭😭😭

Santsharan34 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeh track bhi same ira and chuttan par based chal rha hai like leap ke Baad mishri aur ira ki bonding dikhayi thi and mishri akhilesh se aur akhilesh mishri se chidhte the same Iss track main bhi akhilesh chuttan se aur chuttan akhilesh se chidhta hai. Actually muhje Yeh leap first one jo liya tha woh samhje main hi nhi aaya tha story acchi chal rhi thi pta nhi leap leaye. Lekin leap ke Baad wala track bhi thik tha lekin baad main toh uff! 😭😭😭😭😭😭. But muhje leap ke Baad ke kuch episodes comedy, emotional, romantic bhi the. But after that only and only emotional episodes 😒😒😒😒. But one thing i saw after first leap track, that if you are a true mhb fan than then see episode no. 290 one scene akhilesh and kunika engagement dance - nazm nazm. And dialogues of ira dialogues. I really got emotional and damm sure that if you see that episode and you are a true fan of mhb then your tears will automatically starts falling. 

Missing old days of mhb πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah MHB is soooo boring now, i find it hard to watch it now. :(

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

Yeah MHB is soooo boring now, i find it hard to watch it now. :(

Today I saw pushpas post on instagram she has got ready as kaushlya & mishri as hanuman ....if they are kaushlya & hanuman then obviously Akhilesh & Ira are going to play Ram & Siya.... 😍😍😍😍😍 too much excited to watch Akhira as Ram & Siya guess this episode will come in next week 

Santsharan34 thumbnail

Hope if this guss is true then we will get one episode related with akhira, so excited for that πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜€β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜„πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸ˜šπŸ˜™πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‹

Scorpionnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Santsharan34

Hope if this guss is true then we will get one episode related with akhira, so excited for that πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜€β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜„πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸ˜šπŸ˜™πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‹

yes pushpa kaushalya bani he to seeta to ira kohi Banana padega na, aur ira seeta he to obviously bhagwan shree ram to apne pandeyji hi honge 

Santsharan34 thumbnail

Great something exciting after long time. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Scorpionnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Santsharan34

Great something exciting after long time. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Yes I'm excited for this, but I'm more excited to watch Akhira as Ram & Siya...😍😍😍😍