WHAT ARE THESE MAKERS TRYING TO SHOW US ?

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

First of all Hi i am not a viewer of Namah but still as i watched a couple of episodes. So i have something to ask.

Ok as you all know about the Samudra Manthan. In Namah we were been shown that Kali was present during Samudra Manthan and tried to create issues.

But if you had followed the other show of Star Network itself. I am talking about Maa Vaishnodevi tv show which recently launched on Star Bharat. 

There it was shown Lord Bramha says Kali will born very soon if we do not control the damage which happened after Mahadev sucking the poison during Samudra Manthan.

Now my question is which one is correct ? Namah or Vaishnodevi ? 

As much as i saw on every Samudra Manthan on tv. There was nobody name Kali present. It was all between the Devgans & Asuras and to stop this damage Mahadev sucked the poison.

No doubt the vfx is gorgeous of Namah but i feel that the makers of Namah are trying to show us something which is quite confusing. ðŸ˜•

Thankyou ðŸ˜Š

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixie98

First of all Hi i am not a viewer of Namah but still as i watched a couple of episodes. So i have something to ask.

Ok as you all know about the Samudra Manthan. In Namah we were been shown that Kali was present during Samudra Manthan and tried to create issues.

But if you had followed the other show of Star Network itself. I am talking about Maa Vaishnodevi tv show which recently launched on Star Bharat. 

There it was shown Lord Bramha says Kali will born very soon if we do not control the damage which happened after Mahadev sucking the poison during Samudra Manthan.

Now my question is which one is correct ? Namah or Vaishnodevi ? 

As much as i saw on every Samudra Manthan on tv. There was nobody name Kali present. It was all between the Devgans & Asuras and to stop this damage Mahadev sucked the poison.

No doubt the vfx is gorgeous of Namah but i feel that the makers of Namah are trying to show us something which is quite confusing. ðŸ˜•

Thankyou ðŸ˜Š

Namah is all about mitrata and VFX not following this show now but Vaishnodevi seems good and interested in Vaishno story 1st ep seems good.

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

To answer you question NOT SURE.

I am huge Mytho Buff especially shows-movies etc but I have never come across any Samudra Manthan story where few droplets of the Halahal Poison was said to fallen down let alone the presence of Kali during the Manthan (Namah) or arriving as a result of the drops falling into the Samudra (Vaishno Devi).

There is no documentation that says the Samudra Manthan happened but these are stories of Moral made for human's so that they can learn from it. So it is possible that there is a version out there that says a few drops of Halahal escaped from Mahadev's palms while he was consuming them.

Though the interpretation and representation of the same is different in either shows I loved the one used in Vaishno Devi more. It looked genuine and more in sync with Mthyo regardless of whether it is Mytho or just fictionalized.