Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think the voice could maybe be related to the nose-surgery maybe? i have heard that nose-surgery does affect the voice aswell.. but not sure πŸ˜³

nazban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was quite surprised to hear Koena speak. She looked amazing in saki saki. There was just no need of getting any work done. But now it’s chidiya and khet wali baat πŸ™

Edited by nazban - 4 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

She is looking terrible and like you said the voice is also sounding manly . pata nahi poori body kaa surgery karaya ho πŸ˜†

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

When I read tweets about how "scary" she looked and how "manly" her voice sounded, I was kind of looking forward to see what happened? But again, classic case of wanting of SM wanting to make a mountain out of a mole hill. Neither was she scary looking and nor was her voice manly like it was being made out to be!! 

Mera ek innocent sa sawal hai hai 

jab koena ki nose surgery theek nahi hui thi to wo dusri surgery kara ke theek nahi kara sakti thi ?

waise bhi BB famous contestant Rakhi Sawant ne kaha jo bhagwan nahi deta wo doctor deta hai 

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Mera ek innocent sa sawal hai hai 

jab koena ki nose surgery theek nahi hui thi to wo dusri surgery kara ke theek nahi kara sakti thi ?

waise bhi BB famous contestant Rakhi Sawant ne kaha jo bhagwan nahi deta wo doctor deta hai 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What shocked me more was her voice πŸ˜³

Has it always been like this ??

Originally posted by: Rukhi

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What shocked me more was her voice πŸ˜³

Has it always been like this ??

maine to abhi tak suni bhi nahi πŸ˜†

aaj shayd sunne ko mile agar aaj episode dekha to 

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Im looking forward to her. She might give a takkar to the others. 

msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

No offense to anyone, but is KOENA representing transgender community as there is always someone from LGBT in the show?