Show shuru na hote hi double standards shuru.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Salman mocks Asim for speaking in English. Doesn't matter if he was showing it off or he is genuinely comfortable with English. What matter is that when Daljeet's son came and Salman himself started talking to him in English. Kuch din toh wait kar lete for the double standards. šŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Tat j&k guy seems airhead n flying in sky n seems brought down to earth more than eng n it's bb Hindi n bahut udrahata with fake accent n as if fallen from sky , nice gamand ka air nikala lol
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

It's still early days, but Asim might just be the KV of this season for WKWs-Vakeel Sallu Miya's official punching bag of the season. 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thand rakh tu aur enjoy kar scripted reality šŸ˜Ž

TeriMaaKiAankh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol I noticed the double standard too. It was really annoying seeing how he was talking to Asim. Some people are genuinely comfortable talking to people in English. For instance I talk to my family members in fluent Hindi but outside my family Iā€™m comfortable talking in English. It actually really just depends on different individuals and the environment they grew up in. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Hi MDS. šŸ¤—

I didn't like sallu teasing Asim but i won't call it double standard yet. šŸ˜›

Asim is a contestant and house rules says speak hindi, so i guess sallu was trolling him based on that. 

And jaden was just a kid.Besides he is not a contestant also . 

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Salman has started picking on people before the season even started 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Salman mocks Asim for speaking in English. Doesn't matter if he was showing it off or he is genuinely comfortable with English. What matter is that when Daljeet's son came and Salman himself started talking to him in English. Kuch din toh wait kar lete for the double standards. šŸ˜³

speaking in english is not allowed inside the house but bahar toh bol sakte hain...waise bhi salman is the host not the contestant..jo use rules follow karne padhe.. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Those who commented that Asim is the contestant and Salman the host, for them :

1. Daljit too spoke to her kid in English so why different rules for different contestants.

2. I think to give the good example, no one from the team should speak in English like BB always speaks in Hindi because this is the rule of the house. 

I think he just wanted to mock him because he was showing off but then he shouldn't do the exact same thing as he is supposed to be the so called mentor. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Those who commented that Asim is the contestant and Salman the host, for them :

1. Daljit too spoke to her kid in English so why different rules for different contestants.

2. I think to give the good example, no one from the team should speak in English like BB always speaks in Hindi because this is the rule of the house. 

I think he just wanted to mock him because he was showing off but then he shouldn't do the exact same thing as he is supposed to be the so called mentor. 

Of course he wanted to mock Asim and he always picks one but your line of argument is wrong.   

The rule says speak hindi INSIDE the house. Daljeet did not enter the house at that moment. 

Besides i feel Like sallu picked on Asim for no reason, you are picking on sallu for no reason. šŸ˜› He will definitely give more chances to pick on as he always does but sorry this time you are wrong. 

Edited by BeingBlunt - 4 years ago