Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't think they choose that date randomly. I do still think there is a terrorist connection. Here is my theory. 

So far I think that Swara had a forbidden romance with this man. He may have dressed up as a dancer and went to her house under the pretext of dance lessons. 

The day Anupriya came, the Ranes ordered sarees, and gave one saree to him. But somehow he also died that day, and I think Asawari already planned to blame her.

Now here is my theory. Asawari doesn't seem like she cares about Swara. So why kill that man or care about her izzat? I think Bapji killed the man and told Asawari to cover it up by whatever means necessary. I think she already made a plan to frame the saree delivery lady aka Anupriya. I think she also used the terrorists help to dispose of the body and cover everything up. After that I think they asked Bapji and his family to move into that music academy so that can act as their cover up for all the terrorist activities. I think Asawari knew, and Bapji didn't. That's why she is WAY more interested than Bapji to cover this raaz up. Reem recently said in an interview that this raaz would have to do with all family members. Would only make sense if it also had something to do with Atul. 

Edited by sas79 - 4 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kalyani rocked . Malhar shocked ! I just want to see his expression .So its going to b the modern version of proposal . Kalyani ko finally realize hogaya hai. Malhar pata nhi kya reaction dega! 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aww this is so sweet❤️

Yup that's malhar's kalyani

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavender_mist