Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamiltonbhatia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday and today’s episode Anupriya is annoying me.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Anupriya is pancking that she might have brought the phone, and said she will have to convince  Kalyani that she willfully is going to marry her. Kalyani feels very emotional and Malhar tries to console her. Kalyani apologises to Anu and made Mundwa for her. Auasahib plots that Adinath and Anu will go Sohlapur, in the name of going to temple .Asawari and Kalyani says that they will too go with her . When Atharav tries to show Kalyani a video ,Bapji gets scared and in order to stop Atharav beats him with a stick and kalyani becomes angry . She is shocked to see his regressive behaviour.Kaka however stops him .Kalyani wanted to inform everything to Malhar but Anu stops her saying that she will not  be here , to guide her. Malhar scolds the sketch artist , and forces him to draw the sketch. All set out for Temple. Anu says i have paid all my debts that were bestowed on me.

Precap- Malhar gets the full sketch and informs kalyani that she was right of Anu " s marriage decision . Kalyani is shocked to see all the marriage preparation .Anu is praying alone .

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago
sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Malhar should know what Baapji did with Atharav as he too treats like a son.

He referred Atharav Zid same as his Aai.

Anupriya should stop advising Kalyani about it.

Kalyani just tell Malhar don’t listen to others.

Hamiltonbhatia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It is indirectly pointing at Kalyanis character. Yeww 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Thanks For updates Titli di and Gayu

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Kitne logone vo movie dekhi he kamalhassan ki dahavathar usme vo jab mandir se Murat nikale jarahe hena tab uskinneeche se light aur Kamal atha hena. Aaj ka precap mujhe wise hi lagga. Anu praying to shivji. Garbhagrih ke upar se chath hat jatha he aur light aajathe he.kaun entry marenga socho socho.

Paytonlee101 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I watched it and a disappointment

I dont appreciate anupriya giving ancient advice to kalyani. She has every right to tell what happened to malhar. And this baapji!! Kalyani should have taken the stick from him and beat him with it 😡😡. Who the hell is he to be so arrogant

I got the feeling atharv is playing mental today. When he came behind asawri and baapji with the camrecorder it actually sounded like his real voice. 

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Kallu was soooo cute when she said mein malhar ki ko bathavunga. She looked like a baby who was about to complaint to her mom about something. I don't think athu is acting if he was he wouldn't have taken that hell thrashing without a sound.

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yay! Finally its Dussehra! Which means good will win over evil! 

The truth will definitely come out! I don't think that camera is really broken. I do think Kaka will still at the last minute come and see it and marry Anupriya. 

And now Malhar knows, so Anupriya will confess the truth and to save her Kaka will tell the truth.

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh god

Am done with madhav and co

Like seriously done

Tfs titu for ud

First time glad my cable guy is so useless ki zee ke alawa aur sabkuch detha hai