Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kalyani says bacchi to main hoon and all

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Today kalma was awesome! Dekho aur enjoy karooo!!

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Poora epi bas Acha hona chahiyeh

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Today kalma was awesome! Dekho aur enjoy karooo!!

he consoled her kya?

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Mere prediction was correct . Anu is getting married to the new man bola that mene

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Written update 7.10.2019 

Malhar bring kalyani to their room and tries to calm her down . He said i know u love her the most , and its u who wants the best of her. But u will also have to understand that she must take the decision . We cant impose our standpoint on her. Kalyani said -Try to think like me atleast once .  He diverts her by clicking selfies and pulling her leg. They enjoys a we time and kalyani gets happy . Malhar discovers the original forensic report . Pawar inform malhar about the owner of the car named Santosh mahtre and an eye witness. Ahir had brought lunch for Malhar . Kalyani has send a funny chit to him . Ahir gets tensed when Malhar ask Pawar to call the sketch artist . Aausahib brought an alliance for Anu. Kalyani tried to stop it and created a huge scene . Anu said that this allaince has been fixed in accordance her will. Kskyani realized that there is a trick behind this alliance . She said -I am happy  if u are happy . She says sorry to Adinath the prospective groom 

Precap -Kalyani and Malhar is planning to dig out the truth from her .She said I will apply Sam Dam Dand Ved. Malhar is with her in the plan . He is looking extremely cute in clean shaved face.❤❤

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow I really loved aaj ka epi

Kya mast tha kalma eek

Issh malharji tho 18 saal bhi ban jayenge heels bhi pehne ke liye tayar for kallu

Aww he is sweetest

Aur him taking selfie and saying my babe indicating kallu Omg omg omg

Also other scenes we're really nice 

Hayee

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Malhar ji is so sweet

I guessed it saturday only

that he will make her understand 

he will console her

this is the relationship of KalMa- pure, understanding 

both sambhalofy each other❤️

thank you CVs

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Koyi mujhe detail. Win batavoo nah it's not fair Aap sab enjoy karrahi hai aur bechari me feeling left out😒

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Superb epi well balanced.mystery bhi moving forward . They got solhapur , car owner's name etc. Kalma was superb. Anuyani also rocked aaj ka epi was one of the best. Isliye they were doing nakhre to upload.

PS. In precap did I see a lipstick mark on malhars cheek ya phir mere bhram he. Koi precap phirse dekho na