***Sye Raa*** movie Review Thread : Oct 2nd Release

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

SyeRaa Press show in Mumbai at 7:15 pm today. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sirinkihamesha

YRF once again played politics, forced screen owners and captured more than 70% screens across country barring few south regions. Sya Ra is getting not more than 500 screens its terrible for the movie like this scale. 

I wish Sya Ra Good Luck and WAR to fail miserably, worst than Thugs of Hindustaan.  

This is how big productions work and YRF is the worst , they did this with Ajay's movie too. Its a sad state but wishing Syra Narsimha Reddy all the best, hope it does well.

Its sad that Sye Ra isn't getting equal chance to compete...May the better movie win...better yet, may both the movies be better and win- so that we the audience have two good movies to choose from and watch!

anushacrazy4GC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Bomma bumper hit!!! Just finished with the benefit show here in Bahrain!! I was not expecting it to be this stupendous!! I experienced goosebumps at most of the scenes!! There was a big applause at the end of the movie in the theatre!! 

pfanR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Peter

@urstrulyPeter

Definitely not the same mega star whom I grown up watching..after an accomplished career in acting followed by decade gap, failed miserably as a performer,some powerful dialogues have been wasted bcz of poor dialogue delivery.. and ugly looks in some scenes adds more pain #SyeRaa

pfanR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Maarpu Okkadithone Modalu

@nagsforfun1

1st half below avg to avgCouple of scenes goodBgm cheppu tho kottali neerasam naayalAction scene dupe and boss mixing clearly visible