MEHER IS STILL SCARED OF MOMMY DEAREST AFTER MARRIAGE

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She has not changed one bit!!

Whenever her mom tells her anything either in private or in her ear she just keeps quiet and listens even after what mommy dearest did.

She acts out with Sarabjit and opens her mouth and talks back to him but never in front of mommy dearest. 

She lets mommy control her even after marriage. I thought she was going to be a strong choti satdarni and take that from her mom not scared of mummy sardarni

I think this may go the hum dil chucke Sanam route.  Like sarabjit will help her move on from his life after knowing she loves someone else and than old lover returns in her happy life but she will stay with Sarabjit because of all the sacrifices he made for her.

Nothing new. I wish they showed a strong headed girl like the name of the show. 

Edited by SIRFINA - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

want meher to reveal kk true face to sarab.. already sarab sensed something wrong b/w them during pagphera.. i think dolly will find truth before meher tells sarab.. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Meher should tell SJ the truth - at least partial, if not complete story at this time.

She should tell - she is not in good terms with her mother as she is the person  who separated her from her boyfriend and so she was not able to marry the father of her child.

Edited by A4Anjie - 4 years ago