Did Zaroon and Saltanat came across each other today ????

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After watching todays episode I got confused totally. Did Zaroon really see Saltanat, before Zainab interfered ????

At first I thought it was a dream. And if Zaroon really saw Saltanat, didn't he feel anything at all ???? ðŸ˜². That this could be his Saltanat and not Kainaat ???? Where did all those " feels " go suddenly ????

And Kainaat.........she has no problem with Zaroon stabbing Saltanat and risking going to jail for the rest of his life ??? How will she have her happily ever after ????

Frankly I am totally confused and I hope someone can shed some light please....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

He did see her and there were no FEELs! Nothing! Zilch! None when she entered the house, none when they came face to face

Salty’s Reaction made it clear that this was no dream.

Even for sultanat... granted she remembers nothing but wasn’t this Sufiyana ie soul connection??? Where were her feels?

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

He did see her and there were no FEELs! Nothing! Zilch! None when she entered the house, none when they came face to face

Salty’s Reaction made it clear that this was no dream.

Even for sultanat... granted she remembers nothing but wasn’t this Sufiyana ie soul connection??? Where were her feels?

Indeed. None of the 2 felt something. Ok Saltanat maybe was too scared to react properly, but still the feelings she had when she entered Shah Manzil when Zaroon was in the swing a few episodes back. But Zaroon........good heaven . He simply felt nothing. And this is supposed to be Sufiyaana Pyaar. It looks like hatred has killed all his pyaar. And for a law abiding citizen, Zaroon has no problems taking the law into his own hands ??? 

What IF he stabs Saltanat for real....will he ever be able to forgive himself when the truth comes out ??? Will Saltanat ever forgive him ????