Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~ 27.9.19 Glimmer of light

Grey clouds of ignorance begin to disperse as a few traces of light begin to escape. Saltanat learns the hard fact. That reality and truth is hard to find and has to be fought for. Zaroon by splashing  her wanted picture in the media, expedites Saltanat’s fervent search for the truth about herself.

Madhav ,have to say, put up a good fight, by waiting for  Kashish’s memory to return. Only it proves to be a tedious task. He decides to reveal all to her before his kick of punishing her is watered down by Zaroon getting in there and robbing him of his victory. The scene between Kashish and  Madhav is fiery and potent. Madhav at last gets all of his chest by , giving  Kashish the moment of truth of being a criminal! Of murdering Sakshi! Saltanat takes all his fury, in a stride, for her memory  continues to fails her. However what does effect Kashish is the substantial evidence that  Madhav  supplies her, that her true identity is one.. Kainat Shah Ghazi!  not Kashish!

After all the tears and disbelief of being called a convicted killer by Madhav! Saltanat  brings about her own  investigative skills. The internet confirms the existence of Kainat Shah Ghazi, as some criminal! Clearly Zaroon’s media connections  carry out information about this criminal murdering his mother Ghazala! Saltanat’s memory loss puts her at  a huge disadvantage, plus causes her more trauma that it appears, that  this Kainat, has committed double murders.

One side  Madhav  accuses her for his sisters killing. On the other hand the internet confirms this Kainat murdered this other woman ,about whom Kashish hasn’t the  foggiest, idea!

Despite her emotional devastation of being see as a criminal. Saltanat fights on and inwardly cries out  to be acquitted! for something she didn’t do! Murder which she was incapable of committing.  Her identity may be at the mercy of the world, but her inherent nature  remains unchanged! Saltanat dries up her tears, gets her focus right and follows her firm belief she will have to fight for her entity! Fight for truth behind what she believes are her wrong convictions that people have smeared upon her.. all false convictions!

Zaroon , one observes,  firmly believes in Kainat’s killer instincts ,he recalls how he had seen evidence in the past of her evil persona. However this time,he will not allow Kainat to break and disrupt the harmony of his family life!

Madhav on the other hand  suffers from a dilemma.. There seems to be a disparity  in Kashsh’s out look of life..And her being a ruthless killer? He can’t marry the two sides of this character. I wondered is he close to the fact that the real Kainat, Sakshi’s killer may be this Kashish’s twin ?? I shake my head, even if  Madhav takes that route, Kashish’s look alike fails to exist now! Sinful  Salty now hides behind a cosmetic face! But what is endearing about this scene is mad  Madhav still gives feisty Kashish aka Kainat Shah Ghazi ,the benefit of doubt! Based on her interactions with Krish! Those instructive moments, when she indirectly spoke to  Madhav .. It's better to pursue the path of peace, rather than war! As life is short.. And peace sows joy between two people!  Madhav wrestles emotionally...With thoughts like so. How could this girl pick up a daggar to kill??

But Saltanat is charged up by getting more answers, more truth! What Madhav and media has vomited before her, is unacceptable to her! She knows there is more truth about! That which is  visible!  yet cannot be perceived! Her quest now is going to be her solo flight in search of her identity!

It's unbearable for her, to be around the pure,innocent Krish.. She will be setting a bad example before him , once he discovers the real ugly truth about his faithful friend! She has to flee!  Madhav panics when Kashish leaves behind  to rest! the tracker friendship bracelet.. Krish is devasted when he finds the bracelet.. He knows what it meant. Madhav’s words to his son! Don’t worry I will find her! And bring her back! Sound ominous..

Shah Manzil . Saltanat always felt will supply her with all the answers for her residual questions. Pressing questions, that still rob her of peace. She enters the grounds which hold the key to her past, with a procession of believers..

Saltanat too believes, that many hidden truths will be revealed to her on this ground of Shah Manzil. The biggest truth she seeks is.. Is she Kainat Shah Ghazi ?? The answer will probably be yes! But Saltanat gets here  so far..  By hook or by crook.. She will  get her moment of truth  also!

I found the episode, despite the drama,overall quite positive. No more waiting for her memory to return, as far as Madhav is concerned!          He has taken Kashish! out of her misery! Now she knows why he hates her, what he holds against her! The rest now, is upon to our resourceful,intelligent Saltanat to find out for herself! The other plus point of the episode was that it was minus  Salty! ..28.9.19 hamlet53

Thanks irshita, , for sharing your musings,  Lonelythots thanks for your like..  and sorry for late post.. saw episode this morning..Enjoy the weekend love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Hello Hammie hope ur doing fine

So finally Madhav couldnt keep the secret anymore and couldnt wait for her memory to return, so he spilled the beans why he hates her so much. What a shock it was to Saltanat. She may have lost her memory, but her core nature is still intact. A person can change every outer appearance of themselves, but their core nature will remain the same.

The scene btwn Madhav and Saltanat was powerful....both actors are powerhouses when it comes to acting, but at the same time it was heartbreaking. Both of them standing for wht they believe is the truth. The breakdown of Saltanat is what really got to me. Tht poor girl has no clue whatsoever of what is happening and she is being accused of being a cold hearted murderer. But again her nature doesnt allow her to believe wht she heard.....she just cannot believe tht she murdered someone.

And with this confession, Madhav has turned Kashish into a more determined person to find her identity. And she will do it on her own without the help of anyone. And she knows exactly where she can find her answers.

The other scene tht touched me was Kashish thinking abt Krish......what he will think abt her when he finds out the truth abt her. So she decides to leave him and the Sharma house. Poor Krish.....he was devastated when he finds the friendship band and his dost didi gone 😭. The poor lad must be thinking his dost didi did not accept his friendship. Little does he know wht forced her to take this step. And Madhav again promising him to bring his dost didi back.....only this time, I wonder if Madhav will be able to bring her back or if she will be willing to come back. 

With Kashish entering Shah Manzil to find her real identity: does this mean the end of Madhav and his track ??? Does this mean the end of Kashish / Krish beautiful bonding ??

Even if Saltanat gets her memory back.....who will believe her ??? Who is going to support her ??? Will she go back to the Sharmas ??? Will she stay in Shah Manzil ??? Its pretty obvious tht Kainaat wants Saltanat out of the way, but she wants Madhav to do her dirty job, so tht she goes scotfree AGAIN as usual and Zaroon doesnt get his hands dirty by killing Saltanat, so tht she can finally live her happily ever after.

The scene tht caught my attention was :

1) Zaroon hellbent on getting rid of Kainaat who is infact Saltanat. And again I doubt his Sufiyaana Pyaar, becoz the guy still has no damn clue tht the one with him can NEVER be his Saltanat. Where are all those " feelings " suddenly ??? He still has no clue tht something is off ???

2) On the other hand Madhav is starting to have doubts. For someone who got nothing but revenge on his mind and is set out to punish the person he thinks is Kainaat, to start to have doubts is a big thing. And those doubts are based on Kashish interaction with his Krish. The life lessons she gave to Krish and indirectly to him. He is starting to doubt how she can murder someone

And these 2 scenes are in contrast is what I felt....both guys thinking to different things abt the same person with the same face.

Sometimes I wonder why Saltanat is sooo good to others, becoz all she gets is suffering. And the one who is evil is enjoying life as if nothing happened. I just hope the makers give justice to Saltanat for all the injustice done to her and tht she gives Kainaat the most severe punishment there can be 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

originally posted by  Esha,

heloooooo esha, missed your thoughts yesterday.. so good to see you today.. was out late so hence late post

Hello Hammie hope ur doing fine

yes me good.. trying to hope for some good things in story line...

So finally Madhav couldnt keep the secret anymore and couldnt wait for her memory to return, so he spilled the beans why he hates her so much. What a shock it was to Saltanat. She may have lost her memory, but her core nature is still intact. A person can change every outer appearance of themselves, but their core nature will remain the same.

yes and that's what even madhav realizes, along with poor Saltanat who is condemned for nothing..

The scene btwn Madhav and Saltanat was powerful....both actors are powerhouses when it comes to acting, but at the same time it was heartbreaking. Both of them standing for wht they believe is the truth. The breakdown of Saltanat is what really got to me. Tht poor girl has no clue whatsoever of what is happening and she is being accused of being a cold hearted murderer. But again her nature doesnt allow her to believe wht she heard.....she just cannot believe tht she murdered someone.

yes the actors sure complimented each other.. the heartbreaking bit was Madhav suffered all these years.. and now barks the wrong tree!

And with this confession, Madhav has turned Kashish into a more determined person to find her identity. And she will do it on her own without the help of anyone. And she knows exactly where she can find her answers.

yes it was good to see that she gets a grip over herself.. its the truth, that no matter what accusations are hurled at her.. she knows she is incapable of killing some one! 

The other scene tht touched me was Kashish thinking abt Krish......what he will think abt her when he finds out the truth abt her. So she decides to leave him and the Sharma house. Poor Krish.....he was devastated when he finds the friendship band and his dost didi gone smiley19. The poor lad must be thinking his dost didi did not accept his friendship. Little does he know wht forced her to take this step. And Madhav again promising him to bring his dost didi back.....only this time, I wonder if Madhav will be able to bring her back or if she will be willing to come back. 

she knows that children look up to adults around themselves.. and emulate adult behaviour.. currently Krish thinks the world of her.. and she has no proof to refute the paper cuttings.. she fears Krish may stop believing in goodness.. seeing how  may be seen to betray his trust.. so also for his sake  Kashish leaves to collect the truth about her self ...

With Kashish entering Shah Manzil to find her real identity: does this mean the end of Madhav and his track ??? Does this mean the end of Kashish / Krish beautiful bonding ??

iam hoping not..besides Madhav tells his son, he will bring his dost didi back!

Even if Saltanat gets her memory back.....who will believe her ??? Who is going to support her ??? Will she go back to the Sharmas ??? Will she stay in Shah Manzil ??? Its pretty obvious tht Kainaat wants Saltanat out of the way, but she wants Madhav to do her dirty job, so tht she goes scotfree AGAIN as usual and Zaroon doesnt get his hands dirty by killing Saltanat, so tht she can finally live her happily ever after.

yes these are questions, loose ends that story writers need to  tie.. my question is when?how? will the real kainat will be punished?? she cannot be allowed to be free

The scene tht caught my attention was :

1) Zaroon hellbent on getting rid of Kainaat who is infact Saltanat. And again I doubt his Sufiyaana Pyaar, becoz the guy still has no damn clue tht the one with him can NEVER be his Saltanat. Where are all those " feelings " suddenly ??? He still has no clue tht something is off ???

yes its his stupidity that makes him a mere puppet in evil Kainat 's hands.. 

2) On the other hand Madhav is starting to have doubts. For someone who got nothing but revenge on his mind and is set out to punish the person he thinks is Kainaat, to start to have doubts is a big thing. And those doubts are based on Kashish interaction with his Krish. The life lessons she gave to Krish and indirectly to him. He is starting to doubt how she can murder someone

yessshh! bless Madhav its his benefit of doubt  that gave me hope.. he sees reason in Kashish's persona.. to him its genuine, no wonder his son Krish reponds to her guidance and advice,,

And these 2 scenes are in contrast is what I felt....both guys thinking to different things abt the same person with the same face.

yes and woe be upon Zaroon,, who fails to have  the soul bonding with his wife.. that he had with Saltanat..

Sometimes I wonder why Saltanat is sooo good to others, becoz all she gets is suffering. And the one who is evil is enjoying life as if nothing happened. I just hope the makers give justice to Saltanat for all the injustice done to her and tht she gives Kainaat the most severe punishment there can be

so true and very disturbing.. but viewers can see out of the twins, which one is the woman with substance, and which one is  without any base except  too live off others.. its just a matter of time when her whole deceptive games of lies, and killings  will be exposed before the whole world.  However who puts the noose around her neck.. we have yet to see.. but it will be someone of strong spirtitual,  emotional and mental base. some one that kainat fears! currently it happens to be Saltanat her righteous twin..

thanks for a great feed back..  I will try to post Saturday's musing soon.. love hammie