SKJ refutes rumours of Alia Bhatt being cast in Gangubhai

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The  speculation , misinformation and complete fabrication regarding the casting of  Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s  next project now threatens  to cross   every limit of decency.

Every portal has its own star cast ready  for Bhansali’s  next.

The fact that he doesn’t  bother to issue  denials ,in fact  Bhansali doesn’t even know  about all the casting  fantasies  being perpetrated  on his behalf, only encourages  the  media manufacturers  to work overtime.

It all started after Salman Khan’s exit from Bhansali’s now-aborted  Inshallah. The hearsayers  quickly calculated the chances  of another superstar jumping into the place vacated by Salman . Since Shah Rukh  Khan was  the  only one with the dates media pundits quickly consulted their prophesying parrots  and solemnly placed him Shah Rukh in   Salman’s place when in fact Bhansali had not even considered, let alone met, Shah Rukh for Inshallah.

Then  followed Hrithik Roshan. The  blindfolded babble brigade  zeroed in on  the Super 30 actor  as  THE  replacement  for Salman(Shah Rukh was  quickly  shooed  out of the reckoning). Soon it was only Alia in the Bhansali film and everything else, including  the project Inshallah was dropped  from media speculation.

According to the media  it is  now Alia Bhatt in Bhansali’s Gangubai .And wait, there’s more. Ranbir Kapoor is  joining Alia in Gangubai.

While I  try to   smother my laughter  let me inform the  hysterical hypothetical hearsayers that  Bhansali and Alia are falling off their chairs laughing their guts out.

The laughter  is  fading, though. Bhansali’s  patience  in running thin, and  he will  soon end  the oath  of silence regarding his casting.

“The reason he’s keeping mum is because  he wants to get every detail in place  before making an announcement. After the  fiasco that was Inshallah Bhansali can’t  afford any more deadends,” says a source  very close  to  Bhansali.

At this  point of time I can tell you only this  much.Alia  Bhatt is definitely in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s  next. As  for  the rest, treat  it with the scorn that  cheap fiction deserves.

Edited by BollyGlitz - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So Alia is working with Bhansali but not in Gangubhai.. 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Heera Mandi.. Alia, Deepika and another senior heroine will be cast. SLB will try to prove a point to Salman that he doesn't need a hero to make his films work.