It's high time Aladdin's innocence is out :/

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

It's high time Aladdin's innocence is out as its bragging for too long with Zafar always winning😑. Are they making it both the Bhagya shows of Zee TV where villains truth not coming out from years with villain always winning and lead always losing?😑 Many including me are watching this show as they dont like other regressive GEC shows with bragging plots but the cvs are taking us now for granted. In the news segment we are told something else and in the episode we are disappointed with even Sid saying that Zafar's truth will come out in front of Yasmine. See the comments on below video. People are getting pissed off with so much dragging and losing their patience.

https://youtu.be/Tf4oETwJ_VM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

This whole seq is long seq of whole one week . Twist will come but Aladdin will win at the end . Do let's wait for the upcoming episodes rather than thinking too much on basis of these Segments . 

Even Sid said here that Twist will come . He or any of the members can't reveal anything to audience due to obvious reasons in the interview 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 4 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Obviously at last Aladdin will win. But they are dragging it and I am losing my patience. And I am fed up people of Baghdad bashing Aladdin. Even this time his ammi will not believe him. So I am going to skip that episode

Skinwalker thumbnail

The latest episode aired today was the worst episode I have seen since the start of the show. It felt like you are in a theatre where they are showing only advertisement without starting the actual movie. Half of the time Aladin was literally standing there doing nothing. 

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Last 2 episodes were just talking/filler ones.  My patience is running out. Hopefully, by this Friday something will happen. 

Hope what Monica is saying about Aladdin winning actually happens otherwise it will be same as Aladdin being heroine of any GEC show where he is not able to expose the vamp while the latter always wins. Hope we are not disappointed as many people who don't watch any GEC shows watch this for being different from other shows. They at least need to show Yasmine secretly believing Aladdin and trying to find the truth herself.

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Hope what Monica is saying about Aladdin winning actually happens otherwise it will be same as Aladdin being heroine of any GEC show where he is not able to expose the vamp while the latter always wins. Hope we are not disappointed as many people who don't watch any GEC shows watch this for being different from other shows. They at least need to show Yasmine secretly believing Aladdin and trying to find the truth herself.

They are already showing Yasmine thinking about it . Yasmine gave Aladdin chance to prove his innocence . She even supported Aladdin yesterday and shuts up Zafar when he was trying to manipulate Baghdad people . 

In latest interview Avneet and Aamir Sir both said that AlaSmine love story going to be very intense now and we gonna get Loads.of beautiful romance between them . Without being processed innocent how can gehre be AlaSmine romance .? So lets wait for episodes and see whatz in store . 

"Aladdin Yasmine ki Love story bahut intense hone waali hain, Khoobsurat romance hone waala hai " - Aamir Dalvi πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Can't waittt for #AlaSmine πŸ”₯❀️😘😍

Even Avneet said the same 😍😍❀️❀️

https://youtu.be/YzTrFLuZF6I

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

They are already showing Yasmine thinking about it . Yasmine gave Aladdin chance to prove his innocence . She even supported Aladdin yesterday and shuts up Zafar when he was trying to manipulate Baghdad people . 

In latest interview Avneet and Aamir Sir both said that AlaSmine love story going to be very intense now and we gonna get Loads.of beautiful romance between them . Without being processed innocent how can gehre be AlaSmine romance .? So lets wait for episodes and see whatz in store . 

"Aladdin Yasmine ki Love story bahut intense hone waali hain, Khoobsurat romance hone waala hai " - Aamir Dalvi πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Can't waittt for #AlaSmine πŸ”₯❀️😘😍

Even Avneet said the same 😍😍❀️❀️

https://youtu.be/YzTrFLuZF6I

No not romance but friendship thing like Season 1. I am not the one who always wants romance as it's weird and looks unrealistic.

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

No not romance but friendship thing like Season 1. I am not the one who always wants romance as it's weird and looks unrealistic.

AlaSmine went way ahead of Friendship zone now. They Love each other madly now . So of course friendship will be there but Romance will be main plot of it as we are yet to get a Full fledged AlaSmine Confession ❀️❀️

Skinwalker thumbnail

The best episode of aladdin. He finally got what he deserved, he is now disowned by his mother. Serves him right when all he's doing is nothing.