IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

| Gone to Never Come Back |

Aap sahi thi aur main galat.

Mr. Basu sahi the aur main galat.

Tanvi sahi thi aur main galat.

Aapki mom sahi thi aur main galat.

Sab sahi the aur main galat aur ab waqt aa gaya hai ke sab sahi log ek sath rahe aur galat insaan unn sabse door.

A sudden uneasiness gripped her as she read the letter that she had got right above her neatly folded Sarees in her cupboard. Comprehending his words wasn't the hardest part, accepting it was. She tore her gaze away from the piece of paper in her hand as she took a couple of moments for herself. Having known that she had hurt him, yet again, after promising not to, it was given that he would be upset but she hadn't absolutely seen this coming her way.

Has he left? She roamed her gaze on his written words again. Me? She rose on her feet and walked up to his cupboard only to find it empty except for a bunch of papers that she did not even wish to pick up for her eyes had caught the matter written over them. Unwillingly she got her hands on those papers and rushed to Cookie's room and a part of her heart broke to see the vacant room.

Cookie's soft toys.

Cookie's books that used to be on her bed, always.

Cookie's favourite small ganesha idol which Prerna herself had gifted her.

She felt no need to check the cupboard. That had to be empty, without a single doubt. 

Everything was gone, so was she and so was he. 

She slowly sank to the floor, and a few tear drops that rolled down her cheeks fell on the papers in her hand. As she read through her vision blurred by her welled up eyes, the word divorce shattered her even further.

He did not even give her a chance to apologize.

Perhaps, because he had given you more than enough chances earlier.

She continued sitting where she was and the way she was seated rather collapsed. The entire happenings taken place in the past three days flashed in her mind like a compilation and all that she could do was - regret - regret, falling for Anurag's plan and not trusting him yet again.

Things were going smooth for them for the whole past month and he had thought that he had become successful in proving his honesty to her. He had begun to think that she would trust him no matter what Anurag would plot after the series of events that took place and after the trust that he had thought was developed between them but one situation, one accusation, one video - and she trusted him. Again. She chose to trust Anurag despite knowing what all he had done earlier and declared him, the culprit.

How could you do this, Mr. Bajaj?

You... think... I have?

She shut her eyes recalling the horror that slowly transformed into hurt and later disappointment in his eyes when she had questioned him. She realized that perhaps, he had concluded that if and when a tough situation comes - she would stand on the other side which wasn't his side and she wouldn't blame him for the same.

I wish, I could tell you that I would choose you.

She cried, looking at the divorce papers. She opened her phone and the wallpaper of her phone made her weep uncontrollably.

He was gone and he was gone to never come back and once the realization sank in her system, she went numb. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

If this happens na won't feel bad for her for a second.

If Bajaj is dead Anu says henis faking it she will ask Bajaj's dead body aap drama ka rahe hai na?

Uss ladki ne apna ghar khud barbaad kiya. Not saying to side with Bajaj when he is wrong it is her duty and responsibility to show him the right path but yaar trait him a little. Jr has done everything to earn her trust did not ask for it on a silver platter. 

It must have hurt him so much when she did not trust him When he decided to be gone forever when getting the divorce papers ready.

A little to late Prerna. It's not about chosing him first it is about trusting him. 

Liked your work. 

Aavnii thumbnail

I don't know what to say...,

but after reading this i don't feel little bit pity for her, but very bad for him...

She deserves what she got!...

But he don't!..

Feeling sad for him, nothing for her...

Nice picece of writing...

Bring more like this..

Avni♥

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

At first, I was sad for her but later, damn she had it coming! I hope he never comes back and heals himself peacefully ❤️ 

Beautiful ❤️

-Sanu

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

What a beautiful ficlet 😍 left me asking for more. ♥️

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

If this happens na won't feel bad for her for a second.

If Bajaj is dead Anu says henis faking it she will ask Bajaj's dead body aap drama ka rahe hai na?

Uss ladki ne apna ghar khud barbaad kiya. Not saying to side with Bajaj when he is wrong it is her duty and responsibility to show him the right path but yaar trait him a little. Jr has done everything to earn her trust did not ask for it on a silver platter. 

It must have hurt him so much when she did not trust him When he decided to be gone forever when getting the divorce papers ready.

A little to late Prerna. It's not about chosing him first it is about trusting him. 

Liked your work. 

I am glad you did. Thank you. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aavnii

I don't know what to say...,

but after reading this i don't feel little bit pity for her, but very bad for him...

She deserves what she got!...

But he don't!..

Feeling sad for him, nothing for her...

Nice picece of writing...

Bring more like this..

Avni♥

Though I don't get to tell anyone anything, but I believe she deserves to be pitied. No matter what, the woman's life choices have been hard, and so has been her life and even if she makes a bunch of mistakes, the least that she deserves is to get pitied. 

Thanks a bunch. I am glad you had a nice read.

Cheers

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

At first, I was sad for her but later, damn she had it coming! I hope he never comes back and heals himself peacefully ❤️ 

Beautiful ❤️

-Sanu

Thank you for reading and dropping by, Sanu. 💕

Cheers

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

What a beautiful ficlet 😍 left me asking for more. ♥️

❤ Thank you. 

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Uhm okay... so as a Bajaj loyalist, he doesn’t deserve any of the distrust and suffering she subjects him to, whereas his only crime is that he likes her a little too much. So I’m glad that he just leaves her.

This was beautiful ♥️