ShaHi - 1st Fan Fiction 💙

Posted: 4 years ago

πŸ’™ ShaHi FanFic πŸ’™

There r some misunderstandings between Juhi and Shashank and bcz of this juhi ignores Shashank and talk to him in a rude way and by  this Dr. Shashank is hurt and start ignoring Juhi...πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

After some time Juhi realises that she talked to Shashank in a very rude way and tries to talk to him so she go to his cabin to talk to him but Shashank ignores her and go out from the cabin by making an excuse that he has to do a surgery...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Juhi tries again and again to talk but Shashank ignores her constantly and he is talking to everyone except Juhi and Juhi is feeling irritated and insecured by Shashank’s behaviour so she decided to clear out everything and she wanted to apologise to Shashank....πŸ˜›πŸ˜

So she decided to meet him at his house as she was unable to clear everything at Sanjivani...πŸ˜’

After Sanjivani, she go to his house and it’s seems like the weather already knw that what is going to happen next...β˜”οΈβš‘οΈ

It’s little cold and maybe soon rain is going to start...🌧

Juhi arrived at Shashank house and she looked at the door and take a deep breath and try to calm herself...πŸ˜…

And then the doorbell rings...!!!!

Shashank comes to open the door and he saw Juhi standing in front of him and thn a beautiful eye contact happened between them for some seconds...πŸ˜πŸ’™

It seems like they both forget to talk or they just lost in each other’s eyesπŸ˜πŸ’™

Thn suddenly thunder and lightning sound break that eye contact and rain started...β›ˆβš‘οΈ

Shashank said Juhi to come inside and close the door and asked her -

Shashank - Juhi Tum iss waqt yha kya kr rhi ho?

Juhi - Mujhe btt krni h apse... I tried so many time to talk but aap mujhe ignore kr rhe the subh se...πŸ˜’

Shashank- M ignore ni kr rha tha bs bsy tha as uh knw we r doctors to hmare patients hmari priority h...

Juhi - Hn m jaanti hu hm doctors h but sirf mujhe ignore krk sbse baat krne ka reason jaan skti hu?

Shashank- Koi reason nhi h tum bs ye btao kya khna h tumhe?

And then juhi started asking questions to Shashank πŸ”₯

She was little insecured and frustrated becz of Shashank’s ignorance πŸ˜–

She burst out on him in anger...😑

She was nonstop blaming him for Fired her out from Sanjivani because she was totally broken by hearing the reason that Anjali told her and at a point she started crying...πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Shashank- Juhi meri baat suno rona bnd kro aur betho hm beth k baat krte h...

Juhi - How could uh do this maine kitna bharosa kia tha aap pe aur apne kya kia mujhe Sanjivani se nikal dia bina meri galti ke..πŸ’”

And that continuous arguement going between them...✌🏻

Shashank apologise for his mistake but Juhi was crying and that’s the moment whn Shashank has to handle her...πŸ’™

He hugged her with so much care...😍πŸ”₯

That moment was prfct πŸ˜πŸ’™

That chemistry that understanding was prfct πŸ˜πŸ’™

Shashank tried to calm her down...πŸ’™

She was so emotional and broken at same time...πŸ˜­πŸ’”

And the thunder sounds come again and thn they both realise that they r hugging each other😍

After that hug they feel something awkward as well as special....πŸ™„πŸ₯°

They can feel that something is between them...😍

Something that they can feel but don’t understand wht is itπŸ˜›

They again looked as each other and just lost in each other’s eyes without saying anything...πŸ˜πŸ’™

It seems their eyes said everything to them...They knw what they actually mean to each other πŸ’™πŸ˜Œ

Just a try hope uh guys like it....!!

#ShaHiforeverπŸ’™

Love it β€οΈ Pl write more πŸ€—

Its beautiful...plzplz write more..we r big shahi fan

Originally posted by RamonaG

Love it β€οΈ Pl write more πŸ€—

Thank uh for loving it πŸ˜‡πŸ’™ I’ll write more...!!! Keep supporting πŸ’™

Originally posted by Gori.90

Its beautiful...plzplz write more..we r big shahi fan

Thank uh so much πŸ’™ I’ll write more and I’m happy to see ShaHi fans here..!!!πŸ’™πŸ˜ Keep supporting πŸ’™

Loved ur writing Shraddha❀️

Keep writing.

Looking at u guys now even I feel I should start writing all over again, something which I had stopped 2 yrs back

Will try to come up with something on ShaHi πŸ₯°

Originally posted by Gayu_K

Loved ur writing Shraddha❀️

Keep writing.

Looking at u guys now even I feel I should start writing all over again, something which I had stopped 2 yrs back

Will try to come up with something on ShaHi πŸ₯°

Hey girl thank uh soo much πŸ’™This really means a lot πŸ’™And yes Hun should start writing if uh want πŸ”₯πŸ’™

ShaHi is everything for me πŸ’™

Just trying to share my views on ShaHiπŸ’™πŸ˜Œ

Stay happy and blessed girl πŸ’™

Originally posted by Tina9911

It's very awesome please do keep writing 

Thank uh so much πŸ’™ keep supporting πŸ’™πŸ˜Œ

Originally posted by Tina9911

It's very awesome please do keep writing 

Thank uh πŸ’™keep supporting πŸ’™