~~Dil Yeh Mera Shor Kare Aur Teri Ore Chale.....~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I loved Dussehra Special Episode Part 1smiley40smiley41Today's episode had some beautiful Akshan moments that highlighted Akshan's Strong Dil ki connection with e/osmiley27smiley42

- For Me, the Dialogue of the day was thissmiley27smiley42

"Meri Guddan hamesha kehti thi ki jab samajhdhaari kaam na aaye toh insaan ko apne dimaag se nahi dil se sochna chahiye.....MERA DIL JAANTA HAI KI GUDDAN YEHI KAHI HAI......"

- Jindal Saab did listen to his Dil ki instincts just like his Guddan saidsmiley27smiley32Dimaag se sochne wala insaan aajkal Apni Patni ki tarah Dil se sochne lage haismiley10smiley32,that's Guddan's Jindal Saab for usmiley42smiley41His restlessness in sensing His Guddan's presence there atm was totally Dil le losmiley27Uff yeh Dil ki Tadapsmiley14smiley42

- I am sure this Laal moti wala scene definitely made u all go back to Payal ki moti wale scene where Akshat finds Guddan struggling inside swimming pool & saves her during Shweta kaandsmiley14smiley20

- Akshan always have eachother's dhadkan connected with themsmiley27The moment Guddan's dhaaga atkofied with his ring, his dil sensed her presence just like during Akshan Shaadi, he sensed her ehsaas when her hands came into contact with his handssmiley14smiley32

- Akshan FB scene was such a sweet surprise that took My Dilsmiley27smiley31Loved that symbolism where Guddan's Forever Protector, Her Jindal Saab is tieing the Suraksha Dhaaga in Her handsmiley27smiley42TBH jab Offscreen pics pe yeh Laal Moti wala bracelet dekha tab I was just wondering yeh q pehana hai Kannu ne but never knew iske peeche itna khoobsurat scene dekhne ko milegasmiley42, Tq CV'ssmiley31

- Appreciate the height differencesmiley27smiley42Guddan is searching for the answers for her sawals & wanted Jindal Saab to say the truthsmiley20Guddan's taunting words did pinch Akshat's heart but Her Jindal Saab will silently give her answers by saving & protecting her from this musibath like alwayssmiley14smiley32

- The moment "Jindal Saab" escaped her lips, his dil registered His Guddan's awaaz in this bheed aur shor se bhari melasmiley10smiley32 & he turned his head towards the source of the voice with hopeful eyessmiley27smiley32Damm This single moment has My whole heartsmiley27smiley31

- After hearing her awaaz, His bechaini just got increased & uff the way he was wandering here and there to find His Lifeline as a suffocated soul that needs a fresh breathe of air was so so Dil le losmiley14smiley27

Destiny, Kanhaji, Durga Maa & Sri Ramji sab milke Akshan ko pass laakar hi rahengesmiley14Can't wait for tomorrow's episodesmiley42

Special Note:

1. Guddan ke dress,makeup, jewelleries sab changed within seconds that once again proved that she did inherit Her Jindal Saab's Magic Powers🤣

2. When Jindal Saab was praying to SriRam, mujhe Jindal Saab se zyada Nish dikhe uss scene pe q ki woh bhi Ramji ke bhakt hai na😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Full power to #Akshan together they will win the world no matter jitneu bhi antara ajaye ❤️lord krishnadurga maaur ramji ka asjirward hai akshan ko ☺️

Hyy saru❤️

Yes humara pyar chotu ram bhakt 

Swati_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Welldone CVs kya dussehra special episodes diya apne dil khush kr diya 👏that ehsaas of Mr. Akshat Jindal for her wifey's presence the tadap shown in his eyes was totally dil le lo❤️. Theirs hearts are always connect wd e/o no matter how far they are. Jindal Saab ka apni gudiya ka unke aass pass hone ka ehsaas aur Guddan ka apne bhagwan, apne ram, apne jindal saab pr yakeen ki vo usse zaroor bacha lenge, hayee . Aaj ka pura episode humare jindal saab aka nish ke naam👏

And thank you saru ji for making this lovely post🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Full power to #Akshan together they will win the world no matter jitneu bhi antara ajaye ❤️lord krishnadurga maaur ramji ka asjirward hai akshan ko ☺️

Hyy saru❤️

Yes humara pyar chotu ram bhakt 

@Bold Jheee baattt🥳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swati_20

Welldone CVs kya dussehra special episodes diya apne dil khush kr diya 👏that ehsaas of Mr. Akshat Jindal for her wifey's presence the tadap shown in his eyes was totally dil le lo❤️. Theirs hearts are always connect wd e/o no matter how far they are. Jindal Saab ka apni gudiya ka unke aass pass hone ka ehsaas aur Guddan ka apne bhagwan, apne ram, apne jindal saab pr yakeen ki vo usse zaroor bacha lenge, hayee . Aaj ka pura episode humare jindal saab aka nish ke naam👏

And thank you saru ji for making this lovely post🤗

Beautiful Episode❤️

@Bold Their vishwass on e/o's abilities is Dil le lo⭐️

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago
Asthamishra203 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They have made our dussera very special in advance..hope ki bhootni will never return back in Akshan's zindagi 👍🏼👍🏼

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing post🤗

They were not in one frame but still had that chemistry🥳 jiske hum sab deewane hai.

Even I was wondering when I saw that red bead bracelet on Kanika's hand but like always CVs took us by surprise.

Flashback was beautiful Guddan's taunt to her Jindal Saab was funny 😆😆

Akshat's tadap and bechaini was heart touching. He wanted his gudiya back to him at any cost.

jmoyee200 thumbnail

wonderful Post ..😊.So nice Epi... Love all Akshan part.🤗..wonderful Akshan love bond..❤️.so emo..part AJ pray to Raamji and AJ feel Guddan...love it....lovely...Flashback ....cvs make advance dussera very special....👏

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful Post Buddy...

Ya Akshan ke saath to All God hai so no problem they win n Don Antara ki end ...

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asthamishra203

They have made our dussera very special in advance..hope ki bhootni will never return back in Akshan's zindagi 👍🏼👍🏼

I wish the same