Epi 4~ Kalkhund Over🙅 Halahal On The Way👀

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Today Epi is Much Better ๐Ÿ˜› With Lot of Vfx  a Pre climax /View of How Namah Against  in Future as per Devis Dream๐Ÿ˜› 

Devis control Devas/Namah Power ๐Ÿ˜› 

Namah ๐Ÿ˜Ž -Successful to Mitavo Kalkhund Bhook ๐Ÿ˜› they are Yoddas Explained by Lakshmiji to Saheli Shakthi ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Kali and Mrithyu Devi Together  Scenes ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜› Ready To Get Halahal to More Power ๐Ÿ˜› Mrithyu Ready and Kali Stopped like ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

All Devas and Devis assemble Near Manthan๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Mitra Vishnu Forwarding first to take Halahal ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Tomorrow Neelakanth Mahadev ๐Ÿ˜›

Spl is -for the Request Of Kalkhund  Namah Shown as Individual Vishwaroops ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ณ .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Missed the epi. Just saw the precap shiv ji is going to drink halahal and Vishnuji is going to take mohini avatar ๐Ÿ˜

5th epi will be treat to watch.

(Will watch the epi online den give my views.)

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Missed the epi. Just saw the precap shiv ji is going to drink halahal and Vishnuji is going to take mohini avatar ๐Ÿ˜

5th epi will be treat to watch.

(Will watch the epi online den give my views.)

Yup๐Ÿ˜› Last Epi ๐Ÿ˜‰of This Week Gonna be ๐Ÿ˜› Mohini+Neelakanth๐Ÿ˜› Treat๐Ÿฅณ 

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Overall a nice epi.

Damn this show deserve praises for vfx and BGM.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

So we get to see a lil glimpse of what destruction will happen if Narayan and Shiv stand against each other.

And also they might do so to save the universe. Just like they did today to kill kaal kund.

May be the future fight because of kali will be their mutual decision to save universe. Just a guess ๐Ÿค”

Along with this makers also hinted that only devi lakshmi and Devi shakti can handle Narayan and Shiva.

We also get to see a glimpse of Devi shakti's kaali maa avtar. I would love to see that in future.๐Ÿ˜

On the other side we got to see mrityu's power and how she is going to be with kali in his evil deeds. Kali's next step is to get halahal poison and kill satyug to establish kalyug. 

It will be interesting to see how NaMah will save satyug. Or kaliyug will succeed in killing satyug.

Precap: Interesting one. Vishnu's mohini avtar and Shiva drinking poison. And Devi shakti holding his neck to stop the poison. Fight between Asuras and Devas regarding Amrit.๐Ÿ˜

(I still hope makers show all the ratnas appearing from manthan and their division. Samudra Manthan event is incomplete without that)

Edited by Nicky-nish - 4 years ago