Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zara321

dialogue delivery should sound natural and effortless, but with sids dialogues in this trailer it doesn't sound natural, the character is not suiting him 

plus it doesn't help that the dialogues are so cringey, most of them are rhyming 

Massy dialogues will sound cringey if they can't say it right. Ritesh was still better than Sid. This is not his type of movie. I don't know why people think massy movie is easy toh chalo jisko kuch nahin aata woh bhi kar lega. If that was the case everybody would be Salman ðŸ˜†

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

He also lacks a good dialogue delivery, but then I guess most young gen actors do have the same prob. But if u r gonna take up such roles with such absurd dialogues you will have to work on it. I feel Sid is that kinda guy who would actually have a hard time controlling his laughter reading those lines. Its impossible to pull off these dialogues if u can't believe in them. Yeh sabke bas ka nahin. He sounded very funny in this one.

True. Sid is not convincing at all in these type of roles. 

@bold:I remember Rohit Shetty saying something similar to pull off the larger than life ott massy masala hero roles convincingly an actor needs to believe in such cinema and roles. According to him most youngsters except for Ranveer can't pull off these massy, ott, larger than life roles convincingly because they don't like or believe in such cinema. The actor should be fully immersed in the massy masala hero mould to convince the audience or else they will end up unintentionally funny when doing the ott fight sequence, ott dancing and mouthing the ott cringey dialogues. 

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Massy dialogues will sound cringey if they can't say it right. Ritesh was still better than Sid. This is not his type of movie. I don't know why people think massy movie is easy toh chalo jisko kuch nahin aata woh bhi kar lega. If that was the case everybody would be Salman ðŸ˜†

true, most massy dialogues are quite cheesy, but its the way you say them that makes them seethi worthy, not everyone can do a massy movie, you need the swag and confidence 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

True. Sid is not convincing at all in these type of roles. 

@bold:I remember Rohit Shetty saying something similar to pull off the larger than life ott massy masala hero roles convincingly an actor needs to believe in such cinema and roles. According to him most youngsters except for Ranveer can't pull off these massy, ott, larger than life roles convincingly because they don't like or believe in such cinema. The actor should be fully immersed in the massy masala hero mould to convince the audience or else they will end up unintentionally funny. 

I know. Basically most of them are not even good actors to begin with so they even have a hard time working with subjects that they do believe in, a mass movie is beyond their scope. Also along with that you need that kind of a personality and swag that most of them lacks. Its sad we have such limited actors in the present generation. I wonder if they will feel the same if someday Bollywood wants to make a movie like Avengers. An actor should be able to pull off anything, real or unreal shouldn't matter. I m glad Ranveer is different. 

Are we in early 90s or late 80s ?

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why he shoot Tara at the end? 

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Main badla nahin intiqam lunga🤣*facepalm*

Nevertheless, this is going to work for sure. Songs are of Kabir Singh level. Masala action usually works.

Sid surprisingly has done relatively better. Tara is a great flowerpot. Ritesh is the menacing villain. Nothing that Indian audience wouldn't like.

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata.

Woww.. So So sooooo bad this is.. Coudnt even finish the trailer.. Ek saath kitne logon ke career Mar jayenge iske saath.. Sid.. Tara.. Riteish

Do people still pay to watch such gravity defying action moves? Which are not believable at all? Even Salman has hard time these days to sell such muvis..

They were trying to recreate EK Villian with this.. Poor Sid is trying so hard with every genre.. but sadly he does not fit in even one of these.. He should try his luck in web series now.. Movies are not meant for him.. Same is going to happen with Tara I guess.. unless KJo steps in and decides to help her..

Did you just ignore that Simmba and Baaghi 2 were blockbusters last year? Audience is just fine with dumb OTT action movies 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Journey95

Did you just ignore that Simmba and Baaghi 2 were blockbusters last year? Audience is just fine with dumb OTT action movies 

Simmba and Baaghi2 trailers were 10 times better than this...heck even Satyamev Jayate had a much better trailer...

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Another garbage with garbage actors and garbage plot. Ye sid aur Tara ko dekh ke toh nepotism bhi acchha lagne lagta hai.