Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Woww.. So So sooooo bad this is.. Coudnt even finish the trailer.. Ek saath kitne logon ke career Mar jayenge iske saath.. Sid.. Tara.. Riteish

Do people still pay to watch such gravity defying action moves? Which are not believable at all? Even Salman has hard time these days to sell such muvis..

They were trying to recreate EK Villian with this.. Poor Sid is trying so hard with every genre.. but sadly he does not fit in even one of these.. He should try his luck in web series now.. Movies are not meant for him.. Same is going to happen with Tara I guess.. unless KJo steps in and decides to help her..

Edited by HakunaMatata. - 4 years ago
shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

If this can't, nothing will. Sid has all the traits of a being MASSY hero, now it's all about making that connection. I hope this does really well for the guy like Ek Villain.  👍🏼

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Retiesh was awesome⭐️

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tara looked so pretty. 😍

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Theater mein dekhne ke liye bacha kya, 1 ghante ka to trailer hi tha. This looks like a bad Ek Villain. Riteish ate everyone alive. Sid is hopeless anyway. Tara needs to work a lot, not there yet. Sad that she chose this movie.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh bhojouri film kyun lag rahi hai?? 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

this is so bad, the dialogues are cringey, the acting is bad, its like one of those cringey 90's movies, the same old gravity defying action stunts, the over the top rhyming shouting dialogues, the typical evil guy and the soppy love story

they also showed the whole movie in the trailer, wat is there left to watch in the theatre? 

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This was not even Satyamev Jayate level trailer forget comparing this to other massy films....how come Milap din't go for good seetimaar dialogues also 🤔

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The romantic parts actually seemed cute and intriguing. The action parts reminded me of 90s South movies, or 80s Bollywood 😆.  But, no one should be surprised. Milap and Sid and even Rakul kept talking about its filmy dialogues. They are aiming for massy single screen audiences.  Whether it will succeed or not?  I have no idea.  It is T-Series so they’ll probably promote it well.