SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Does this number includes Kangana?

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Yes it does include about 5000 proposals from Kangana that were rejected over time. 

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji

Is that true? Wow that's very sweet of him to take time out and personally acknowledge his fans.

I have seen quite a few on twitter. People sharing their postcards, posters and some even got letters, answering their questions and thanking got their support.

Even after Kaabil he arranged a party for I think 250-350 fans (literally anyone could have applied and gone, many of my twitter "frnds" went so I know it wasn't a scam) at a hotel in Mumbai and almost everyone got a handshake/hug and a pic. Some people even flew in from Italy and Bangladesh. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SriRani

You cant reject someone you've been with hun.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Justwatching

I have seen quite a few on twitter. People sharing their postcards, posters and some even got letters, answering their questions and thanking got their support.

Even after Kaabil he arranged a party for I think 250-350 fans (literally anyone could have applied and gone, many of my twitter "frnds" went so I know it wasn't a scam) at a hotel in Mumbai and almost everyone got a handshake/hug and a pic. Some people even flew in from Italy and Bangladesh. 

That's a great gesture

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

This has all the chances of being true. The craze he had after KNPH was unbelievable. I remember girls from my family sending him mails on reddiff.

There was this girl in our society who used to say that she would become a lawyer when she's older, get Hrithik divorced and then marry him😆

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Including Kangana or excluding Kangana?? 

Excluding I believe... Kangy already has had 50k proposals sent to him in different types and forms... particularly Emails...

HR looks so so hot... love that salt and pepper look on him... in his 40s and he looks the best...

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Abey 30000 is too less for this kind of  looks. Apun ke paas aisa look hota to Ranbir ko ek bhi ladki nahi milti

https://twitter.com/Sanket_HR/status/1177052816000466945?s=19

My eyes and m drooling... How hot is he.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

I remember watching some Indian News Channel after the craze of KNPH and some rich businessman asked his daughter’s hand in marriage 😂 ... It was more than 50k actually. They showed bags and bags of mail reaching his house or rakesh’s office. 

As for him counting was because he used to send handwritten notes. As I have mentioned several times here one of my school seniors got a reply from Hrithik. There were several in my neighborhood that got hand written replies from him. Imagine sending handwritten letters to Nepal. 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As for the later part of topic, I am not one of them ðŸ¤ªclass 3 me tha, propose kya hota hai wo bhi nahi pata raha hoga