The dialogue writer and director needs to buck up or leave !

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I just finished watching aaj ka episode and I am quite wary about continuing it further.

The makers are obsessed with proving a point - the point being NaMah are great friends and the show is about their friendship. They are hammering it again and again - for what only NaMah knows!

The show desperately needs to change the Dialogue Writer Manasvi Arya and Director Vaibhav Vanshraj Singh or ask them to buck up . Here is why ?

The dialogues are missing that divine quality. It comes across like a very cheap version of what they aim to achieve as far as a Mytho show is concerned.

These are not the regular, run of the mill Male and Female leads they are Gods...Supreme Beings....Having Devi Saraswati say "Mayavi Rakshas Kalkund kahin Mahadev aur Prabhu Shri Narayan ko kisitarah ki kshati na pahunchaye " is downright BLAH! She is the Goddess of Knowledge for godsakes ...SHE KNOWS!!! Don't make her dumb.If Sarla from Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai or Komal from Laado 2 said these words it's fine but here Zalak Desai is Devi Saraswati - unhe wo samman do.

As for the director I don't believe he is the right choice for a project like this considering his previous stint. Plus what may look good or even great on paper may not be necessarily that great on screen. It is the Director's Job to ensure that he does what enhances the scene that is on paper when it translates on screen.... he needs to have that vision. And so far I don't like what Isee when it comes to the characters - NaMah, Devi Shakti, Lakshmi, Saraswati etc.

Mahadev and Narayan turning into Superheroes, Devi Parvati and Devi Lakshmi melodrama ...it's all too much.

THE BEST PART OF THE EPISODE was the Samudramanthan scene - WOWZIE !!! Beautifully done . Close up shots were WOW....

Also the way they showed the impact of Bhrama Dev's vardhaan to Kalkund - NICE...Never knew or heard of something like that.

And as far as a romantic scene is concerned what they showed today between Devi Lakshmi and Prabhu Shri Narayan is way more acceptable than 'Chod do aanchal' type scenes. When Devi Lakshmi came out from the Samudra....her presence was seen on Narayan as well because he  began or rather his jewelry began to glow...Now that is an interpretation that looks and feels divine. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree. I mentioned the dialogue thing somewhere else. Their graphics are awesome, but as such the show lacks the divinity in the Gods. 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Watched 1st episode and then left dont feel any attraction to this show as it lacks divinity. I still remember Devo ke dev mahadev such divine and beautiful show that was. One more mythological show is coming on star bharat -Vaishnodevi will try that😊

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Watched 1st episode and then left dont feel any attraction to this show as it lacks divinity. I still remember Devo ke dev mahadev such divine and beautiful show that was. One more mythological show is coming on star bharat -Vaishnodevi will try that😊

I watched Mahakali on Colors. LOVED that. I skip mythologies that are not good. πŸ˜†

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

I watched Mahakali on Colors. LOVED that. I skip mythologies that are not good. πŸ˜†

Saw some episodes of Mahakali , in that Pooja Sharma was and even Saurabh Raj Jain was awesome. But regarding this Namah show i am not feeling any connection so left it. and anyway i cannot continue with two mythological shows at the same time. Saw new Vaishnodevi promo and that is giving goosebumps to me and that girl child looks so divine.

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Saw some episodes of Mahakali , in that Pooja Sharma was and even Saurabh Raj Jain was awesome. But regarding this Namah show i am not feeling any connection so left it. and anyway i cannot continue with two mythological shows at the same time. Saw new Vaishnodevi promo and that is giving goosebumps to me and that girl child looks so divine.

I am not generally a great fan of kid mythologies. Including Krishna. πŸ˜† Or Ganesh etc. This Namah is beh dude. Graphics are awesome. Dialogues are beh 

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

I am not generally a great fan of kid mythologies. Including Krishna. πŸ˜† Or Ganesh etc. This Namah is beh dude. Graphics are awesome. Dialogues are beh 

Will try seeing it lets see, as i had visited Vaishnodevi two times so i am interested in this tale. and shooting is done in jammu kashmir and its the first time on ITV that Vaishno devi tale is being shown.