Faisal Khan And Muskaan Kataria’s Relationship Comes To End

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Nach Baliye 9: Faisal Khan And Muskaan Kataria’s Relationship Comes To End After Exiting The Show

Nach Baliye 9 has been keeping the fans entertained not just with the splendid performances but also the generous servings of juicy gossips and spicy controversies. After the whole Madhurima Tuli-Vishal Aditya Singh and Urvashi Dholakia-Anuj Sachdeva episode, now Faisal Khan and Muskaan Kataria are grabbing the headlines.

The youngest couple on the show, they were loved by the fans and judges but sadly had to quit the show due to injuries. However, the talented duo is not together anymore. Faisal and Muskaan have called it quits after dating for two years. The reason behind their separation is still not known. While Muskaan has confirmed the news, she refrained from commenting further on the matter. The fans of the couple are rather shocked at this sudden development.

the show Nach Baliye has always had a strange reputation in this regard. A majority of celebrity couples who have come on the show together have eventually broken up after their stint on the show was over. Looks like the latest season of Nach Baliye has also claimed its first victims.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

So they were faking all the PDA? 😳

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Most of them are faking the PDA's. Did you see how Alam sticks to Sraddha and sits tedha.

I like Uruj, they are so decent

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

So they were faking all the PDA? 😳

They already split..there's news..

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Tbh, Shalam,Faisal&her,NiShaan looks fake to me.I've been following Shaan since D3 days & I've seen him around people with whom he's close but she's his supposed to be partner looks anything but close with him.

But anyway,their lives. I was liking Uruj,still do but Urvashi's expression in the last epi when she talked about her relationship with Anuj,it was 😆 totally dramatic lage mujhe.