Yeh kya hua? Well done CVs!

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I was complaining about Madhav keeping Sutlanat captive and how Sultanat will suffer from the Stockholm syndrome. So in a span 2 episode - sutlanat goes from being a captive to DECIDING to live at Madhav's house until she gets her memory back.

She also REALIZES that Madhav is a good guy despite his grouchy demeanor and deserves justice for whatever she may done to him. Yeh kab hua??? kaise hua??? Abhi se itna soft corner for Madhav? what happened to peace that she felt has Shah manzil? Could she go back to shah manzil to investigate the cause of peace?

Kuch bhi!!!!

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

I was complaining about Madhav keeping Sutlanat captive and how Sultanat will suffer from the Stockholm syndrome. So in a span 2 episode - sutlanat goes from being a captive to DECIDING to live at Madhav's house until she gets her memory back.

She also REALIZES that Madhav is a good guy despite his grouchy demeanor and deserves justice for whatever she may done to him. Yeh kab hua??? kaise hua??? Abhi se itna soft corner for Madhav? what happened to peace that she felt has Shah manzil? Could she go back to shah manzil to investigate the cause of peace?

Kuch bhi!!!!

Looks like they are rushing the tracks suddenly. But does Saltanat really hv a choice at the moment ??? She cannot go back to her house, becoz she only feels sukoon there, but knows nothing and no one at the moment. She cannot live on the streets also, so at the moment she has no choice than to be at the mercy of Madhav as long as she doesnt regain her memory. When that realization happened only CVs know . I think the real Saltanat would also want justice for Madhav, becoz she always believed in doing the right thing. I am waiting for the day her memory returns only then will we see the real Saltanat in action in full force. And then Madhav better watch out, coz she wont take his crap anymore. He will see a complete different Kashish infront of him 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Looks like they are rushing the tracks suddenly. But does Saltanat really hv a choice at the moment ??? She cannot go back to her house, becoz she only feels sukoon there, but knows nothing and no one at the moment. She cannot live on the streets also, so at the moment she has no choice than to be at the mercy of Madhav as long as she doesnt regain her memory. When that realization happened only CVs know . I think the real Saltanat would also want justice for Madhav, becoz she always believed in doing the right thing. I am waiting for the day her memory returns only then will we see the real Saltanat in action in full force. And then Madhav better watch out, coz she wont take his crap anymore. He will see a complete different Kashish infront of him 

my pov only - she had 2 choices:

- go back to shah manzil and try to meet the people there. She knows she hails from a muslim family, shah manzil belongs to someone in her faith, she feels peace there so may be there is a connection. Why not at least talk to someone there??

- tell madhav honestly that she came back because she has no where to go and she feels safe enough here instead of the long lecture about justice and his insaaniyat.

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

my pov only - she had 2 choices:

- go back to shah manzil and try to meet the people there. She knows she hails from a muslim family, shah manzil belongs to someone in her faith, she feels peace there so may be there is a connection. Why not at least talk to someone there??

- tell madhav honestly that she came back because she has no where to go and she feels safe enough here instead of the long lecture about justice and his insaaniyat.

Looks like they are paving the way for Madhav and Saltanat as someone mentioned before. Thts why maybe Krish has such a strong bonding with Saltanat. But in order for tht to happen, SaRoon need to get divorced first. Now we also see tht Zaroon is hellbent on killing Kainaat.....so I already see MUs rising up there, but will tht lead to an official divorce....hmmmm I dont think so. Lets see where the makers go with all this. 

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Looks like they are paving the way for Madhav and Saltanat as someone mentioned before. Thts why maybe Krish has such a strong bonding with Saltanat. But in order for tht to happen, SaRoon need to get divorced first. Now we also see tht Zaroon is hellbent on killing Kainaat.....so I already see MUs rising up there, but will tht lead to an official divorce....hmmmm I dont think so. Lets see where the makers go with all this. 

I am one of those - pretty sure that they are paving the way of Madhav and Sultanat unless the show ends soon. then they will not have the time or energy to do the overhaul. Seen many shows where they build a strong love story, only romp all over it - Actually both VJ and Helly are coming from such shows where the CVs broke the original pairing. 

I am also curious about how they will get Zaroon-Sultanat divorced. That will require some innovativeness on their side to sneak it in when no one in their right mind will want it. Accidental divorce like all those accidental and swap ITV marriagesšŸ¤£???

Anyway they might drag this drama for a while to keep the viewers guessing and all the fan groups happy.

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

@Irshita: yeah both VJ and Helly come from shows where they broke the original pairing, but then again their pairing swap became such huge hits. So maybe they want to try the same formula here as well ???? Honestly I like the chemistry btwn Madhav and Saltanat much better. 

And abt the divorce ???? Accidental divorce or illogical divorce....anything is possible in ITV world. If a character can become 200 yrs old šŸ¤£ than divorce is such a small issue. 

The change in timings.... is tht a good or bad thing ???? Have no idea abt the timings of the shows. Coz this one is shifting from 10 to 8 o'clock rite ??? What I know is tht when a show starts shifting time, it can be a reason to worry, so lets see. TRPs were never tht groundbreaking even when SaRoon was paired together and the focus was on them, so maybe they want to try something different. I think only during the marriage track trps were good....at least tht is wht I read. And the show going off air news is already floating around 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago