Whom are you rooting for?

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Out of those that are already confirmed, is there anyone you're already rooting for? Views may change after the episodes start of course. But as of now, I'm rooting for Rashmi Desai and if Vivian comes then I will root for him to win. So, who are you most excited about?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I will start rooting only after one month of watching BB.  First three weeks are nothing but  acting plus trying to project a "certain image" whether good boy, victim, bad boy with good heart, gaon ka chokra etc 

It's only after one month that their true personalities start revealing. So I would choose my favourite then. Till then will enjoy watching 😎

BiggNarwar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

if vivan come i am going with vivian otherwise i decide after watching some episodes

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

No one. I end up disliking everyone by the end of the season anyways 😆

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thoda waqt dena chaiye pehle mere hisab sey. I will take some time to decide to even like them, and also we don't know who are coming. And those who are coming as revealed by some, are also not "personally" known so, I think thoda time dena toh banta hai. 😎

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh! I didn't think she would be popular enough to get even one rooter. I remember she had a botched surgery, don't know how she looks now. 

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is the problem with Bigg Boss.. people have already made their opinions. My likes change weekly... 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

This is the problem with Bigg Boss.. people have already made their opinions. My likes change weekly... 

Yup. Diehard fans, especially tele Serial fans have already chosen their horses and will stick with them for better or for worse. 

My like/dislike  also changes, and that's like with every eppy lol. 

Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Gopi Bahu /sid Shukla😳 definitely the most eligible bachlor my love Shukla jiiii☺️

Edited by DeviIGaI - 4 years ago
Chewing_gum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Koena mitra is a big supporter of BJP. She may get a lot of votes from Narendra Modi’s fans.