Aamna Shariff is the new Komolika in 'KZK 2 - pDT Note : Page 20]

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Guess who is playing the new Komolika in 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2' after Hina Khan’s exit? It’s Ammna Shariff. The actress, who is still remembered as Kashish from 'Kahiin Toh Hoga' (2003-2007) and was last seen in the TV show, 'Ek Thhi Naayika' (2013), is all set to make a comeback on TV. Post her last stint on the small screen, Aamna featured in the film 'Ek Villain' (2014), in which she played Riteish Deshmukh’s wife.

Talking about the hiatus and turning negative on the small screen for the first time, Aamna says, “The reason for the break was the need to reinvent my personal life. It would have been easy to stay in my comfort zone and come back with a love story, but that wouldn’t have satiated me as an actor. It’s always a different kind of rush to surprise your audience. So, when I was offered the role of Komolika, I instinctively knew that this is what will challenge me the most as an actor.”

For the full interview, read tomorrow's edition of Bombay Times.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Pre was walking on Kashish's footsteps, so probably CVS thought if Anurag can accept someone in his life in place of Pre, it will be Kashish🤣

Arey age difference toh Dekho. How can a 2003 star plus heroine act against 2019 hero? #KuchBhi

Mikii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

are you serious 😔 Aamna is my fav TV actress. She is the most beautiful woman. I had wished for so long to see her with Karan Singh Grover but till now I just got a single pic of them in a friend's bday party. I don't think so it's true. Aamna is  just too good to play Komolika. she is sooooooooo beautiful

Edited by Mikii - 4 years ago
Grey-licious thumbnail

No Words

They're bringing Budhi heroines to play komo 🤦

Mikii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

No Words

They're bringing Budhi heroines to play komo 🤦

She is still most beautiful actress than young tv actress

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mikii

She is still most beautiful actress than young tv actress

Yeah she's beautiful 

But that's also true that she'll look so much older than other actors

EK should have given her the role of meneka instead of komo

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She's beautiful man. Idk about her acting as Komolika though. 😆 I doubt she'll look that old. Even HK was older than Parth I guess. Age doesn't make that much of a difference of the actors can look the part well. Let's see. 

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Aamna is too old. She was once beautiful 

Now , she's beautiful for her age. 

Well it is what it is. 

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Pre was walking on Kashish's footsteps, so probably CVS thought if Anurag can accept someone in his life in place of Pre, it will be Kashish🤣

Arey age difference toh Dekho. How can a 2003 star plus heroine act against 2019 hero? #KuchBhi

You and Guddi are on a role today.Hitting sixes pe sixes.

Mikii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Yeah she's beautiful 

But that's also true that she'll look so much older than other actors

EK should have given her the role of meneka instead of komo

I wish Aamna opposite Karan Singh Grover, she is so beautiful & act so naturally like KSG