Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

If Antara already had a daughter with Akshat, then why did she played drama of fake pregnancy..she can easily bring her daughter..itna drama ki kya jarurut thi..till now Antara and AJ behaved as if they never consummated their marriage..seriously dont know where is this drama going..this makes open door for Antara.

I still think that girl must be planted by both revati n saru bahu to increase the difference between Akshan and they are bringing her from juvenile ...

Aree yaar make Antara n Akshat happy family ..and some new one for guddan..why to stretch unnecessary drama..

But I really appreciate nishant for playing a father for teenage girl if it's TRUE.👏👏

Edited by rockingcouple12 - 4 years ago
Asthamishra203 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Though she will not be on guddan's side but guddan apne guddanpane se isko bhi sudhaar degi...also ye fake ho skti h...agar fake hui to guddan naha dhoke iske peeche pad jyegi

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti24

Tfs ,

M not gonna makr any prediction but this is last thimg i would lyk to see in show

Let see kya hota h

Exactly me too.

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Yes she wont be on guddan's side . daadi ko readymade poti mil gayi ! Akshat will have to handle two kids !

I mean eventually...after she causes drama etc.. but that's onlhy the case if she is truly his daughter. Chances are it's a fake daughter too. 

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Somehow I didnt enjoy reading this news...according to me show is losing its charm....

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockingcouple12

If Antara already had a daughter with Akshat, then why did she played drama of fake pregnancy..she can easily bring her daughter..itna drama ki kya jarurut thi..till now Antara and AJ behaved as if they never consummated their marriage..seriously dont know where is this drama going..this makes open door for Antara.

I still think that girl must be planted by both revati n saru bahu to increase the difference between Akshan and they are bringing her from juvenile ...

Aree yaar make Antara n Akshat happy family ..and some new one for guddan..why to stretch unnecessary drama..

my gut tells me its a fake daughter. I mean come on, Saru and Revati? 😆

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123ni

Is it true.i mean ye reliable source hai ya nahi. 

Bas ab yahi kami thi. Pata nahi makers akshan ki life pr kb focus karege.. 

Or kya yahi reason hai akshat ki helpless or majboori ka. Means hukum ka ikka. 

Ya  ye raaz baad me khulega .... I mean antra ke climaxe k saath. 

Or yadi antra ke paas unki beti thi to usne pahle kyo nahi bataya. Fack pregnancy ka natak kyo kia. 

One of our fourm members is already said antra hide their baby. 

To kahi Cvs ne uska idea to nahi copy kiya. ...... Plz ese ideas mat diya karo. 

This is why its important to criticize the show, so at least makers know where they r going wrong. Here in this forum, show is praised when they show good tracks definately deserves praise for good tracks but ppl arent welcome to criticize the track when it's bad then how will makers know ppl aren't like this track! I realise cvs do take note of what fans want which is why they  change leap to one month instead of two years. Strange thing is I see some fans on social media actually encouraging really weird tracks like the really illogical ones 😕. so what i want to say when track is bad just be honest dont blindly suggest ideas or praise the show. 

I actually agree with u here.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well this explains why aj is behaving weird these days and why he is puppet to antara and revti 

It’s clear now 

But crap thing is why did antara use fake pregnancy to trap aj 

Kuch bhi bakwas drama shown to drag the episodes 

Guddan deserves better life than this 

She is just an idiot who still hanging in this house 

I hate such track if this comes up I may quit 

I bet if they show her as aj ‘s daughter audience will quit because lovestory of akshan is finished 

Problem is not kid problem is they could have shown the kid before akshan lovestory if they show now it will only ruin the show 

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
Asthamishra203 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

i was also wonderng hw did actors agree to play ths role...

Also y antra did fake pregnance drama whn she hd a jeeti jagti nishani...it would have made sense  nd logical  thn if thy wuld hav brought hr along vth antra aur may b during pregnance trk....

bt nw it actuly seems illogical to me...

check PM

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

This is why its important to criticize the show, so at least makers know where they r going wrong. Here in this forum, show is praised when they show good tracks definately deserves praise for good tracks but ppl arent welcome to criticize the track when it's bad then how will makers know ppl aren't like this track! I realise cvs do take note of what fans want which is why they  change leap to one month instead of two years. Strange thing is I see some fans on social media actually encouraging really weird tracks like the really illogical ones 😕. so what i want to say when track is bad just be honest dont blindly suggest ideas or praise the show. 

I actually agree with u here.

True how come ppl encourage such crap tracks