Sep 24 : Deadly attack on Shaira

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Suraiya and Asgar plotting against Shaira, Azaan and Razia. 

Razia is leaving for some work, Mashuka went with her. Suraiya, Asgar and Khalid leave to do some work in bank. 

Azaan is leaving for office, he sees that none will be at home and tells Shaira that they can give Dilruba a day off and spend the whole day together. Shaira asks him to go to work as it won't take much time and he will be back in the evening, she realizes that she has no rights on Azaan's evenings anymore 💔💔💔 

Azaan says that he doesn't want to leave her alone, he is not feeling right about it, Shaira asks him not to worry about her as Dilruba is there with her, she convinces Azaan to leave. Azaan is leaving when Shaira's dupatta gets stuck in his watch ❤️❤️❤️ Shaira asks him the Shaira special question what is his enmity with her dupattas? Azaan comes closer and tells her that even her clothes want him to stay back with her ❤️❤️❤️ Shaira asks him to ho and Azaan rips her dupatta, a little piece of it gets stuck on his watch, he says that this will make him feel like she is with him and he leaves. 

Poor souls 💔💔 Should have stayed in London, they should not be struggling this hard to be together, they are married. 

Azaan leaves and Shaira sits down thinking about Noor's demand of Azaan's nights, she is lost in her thoughts when Azaan sits besides her and she jumps up in surprise 😂 Azaan asks her if she got scared? Shaira refuses and Azaan leaves 😂😂❤️❤️

Someone is lurking in the dark, Shaira goes into the kitchen to cook something and calls Dilruba, she hears footsteps and comes out of the kitchen. Lights are flickering and a wounded Dilruba comes in front of Shaira, she sees a knife attacked to his back when he fell on the floor, Shaira screams and Azaan starts laughing 🤦‍♀️ Dilruba sits back laughing and clapping. 

Shaira picks up the phone and yells at Azaan, Azaan asks her if she got scared and Shaira refuses again, she takes the phone to Dilruba's ears and asks him to tell Azaan that she didn't get scared 😂😂

Shaira goes into Razia's room and Azaan calls her, he tells her that Dilruba informed him that they could not scare Shaira, Shaira hears something behind her. A man wearing Vendetta mask approaches Shaira, she thinks it's Azaan and asks him to stop this. Azaan calls her to apologize and she realizes that the person is not Shaira, she screams and Azaan hears it on the phone. 

Shaira tries to get away from the man, he slaps her and she falls down on the floor, he tries to throttle Shaira, Dilruba hears her scream and thinks that Azaan has come back 😕 after a while he went to check on her and sees her on the floor. He hits the murderer with a roller, he is no match for the maskman. 

Maskman attacks Dilruba and Dilruba asks Shaira to leave 💔❤️ Shaira tries to help Dilruba but maskman beats him to unconsciousness, he drags Shaira down the stairs and Shaira tries to get away from him, Azaan is calling on the land line, Shaira sees it and kicks maskman in the nuts 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏  he fell down and Shaira ran upstairs to get her phone to call Azaan 

She locked the door and window, maskman entered somehow, she hides behind a chair. 

Suraiya and Asgar are watching everything live, Noor comes there and asks them if their plan of scaring Shaira has been implemented or not

Upcoming - 

A chandelier is left loose to fall on Shaira, Shaira is trying to move away and Azaan comes there. 

Poor Shaira and Dilruba were beaten badly, that man slapped her so many times 😩😩😩 

This is the problem I have with Noor. Noor should be the one to understand how it feels when one loses everything before trying to separate the only relationship Shaira has ever had from her. Noor knows how it feels to be attacked, none knows how the victim would react? 

This is not a harmless "I was trying to scare Shaira", Azaan tried it too but it did not scare her for life. You don't know how one acts when under attack, she could have jumped out of the window to save herself, she could have killed the man in self defense, she could have been injured in some other way. 

I know they will get her out on "She didn't try to kill Shaira" but Noor deserves a few years in prison for every crime she has committed. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

Special Mention :

Dilruba - I felt really bad for him, I never liked Dilruba but he can die for this family ❤️❤️ A heart of gold. Sad thing that Dilruba and Mashuka do not get treated like Noor does, at least they work hard to make a life for them, when Noor has done absolutely nothing in her life but wreck havoc in Shazaan's life and make sure that Shaira is in hospital ready to die every week 

Shaira - 💔💔💔💔💔💔 She is a fighter, she was beaten, throttled and continued to fight for her and Dilruba's life ❤️❤️❤️ my strong and brave girl. That kick in his nuts was awesome 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks Nora its so sad how far is Noor going to go hope she gets caught as soon as possible ,these peoples are so greedy and have no feelings at all. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

thanks Nora its so sad how far is Noor going to go hope she gets caught as soon as possible ,these peoples are so greedy and have no feelings at all. 

Yes Kooki 

Will Noor pay for everything she has done to Shazaan? I really don't think so

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't understand this Dilruba..sometimes with Shaira Azaan..othertimes with Noor..decide and stick to one side! I doubt Dilruba is Shaira's side..must be involved in plan as well.

What is with these cheap tricks..are the trio of Noor and Suraiya Asgar pyschos?

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Always a pleasure to read your thoughts before watching the episode Nora.

ShaZaan.   Liking them more and more with each passing episode, as a jodi and as inviduals. ❤️  Bless them, hoping writers keep giving these endearing characters good episodes...

Dilruba and Mashuka's presence has been a welcome change too. 😊

More thoughts on both episodes later, when ever time allows. 😆

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you Nora 

Itna sab hone ke bad bhi ye Shayra aur Azaan Noor ko maf kar denge   

kooki07 thumbnail

i dont think that Azaan will but not sure about Shira.

kooki07 thumbnail

and yes what happened to the episode yesterday because you siad you had missed the first bit but i turned my tv on at 10 pm when it starts here but untill 10.17 pm the Bepanah pyar was on then bahu begum started and was ended at 10.27pm was it a small episode .sorry i am asking this question at the end of the so emotional episode where every one will be upset. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

I don't understand this Dilruba..sometimes with Shaira Azaan..othertimes with Noor..decide and stick to one side! I doubt Dilruba is Shaira's side..must be involved in plan as well.

What is with these cheap tricks..are the trio of Noor and Suraiya Asgar pyschos?

Dilruba was ready to die to save Shaira, I don't think I have anything to complain. He loves Asgar