YRHPK EPISODE LIVE WRITTEN UPDATE Ep 138, 24-09-19

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Mishbir climbing the temple stairs in hurry to find his baba or Meenu while Meenu's goons are taking Mehul away. 

Abir is yelling baba in frustration, unable to find him. He prays in front of ganpati, that his baba has prayed to him all his life, he's doing the same and please let him find his baba. He feels he's somewhere around and near. 

Abir tells Mishti that it was his mom who took him away from baba, she'll be the one to unite them 

Meenu sitting on a chair contemplating Mehulji return to be a bad omen. Although he is captive by her men, he may try to contact her sons again

Parul reaches the office with tiffin making the first initiative this time in their relationship. As Meenu has given her respect,love and friendship.. Meenu completes parul's sentence that she betrayed him then. Parul is crying to meenu to let her in.  Meenu is refusing to give her a chance as both her sons aren't talking to him. Even parul herself isn't standing by her. Parul hugs Meenu asking to give her a chance. She'll do as she says. Meenu gives her final chance to regain her trust

Abir is on a mission to find his mom, nanu calls him up as he's doing nani ka shraad, 

While badi maa is wanting to talk to meenu so that mishbir alliance can be fixed officially, but mish wants her to wait as Abir is trying to find his baba. Badi maa doesn't agree about abir siding with someone who hasn't been with him all this time but understands Abir is a human after all and asks Mishti to stand by him. Mish doesn't want to stop Abir from anything. 

Abir is asking  nanu if his father is alive or not? Nanu is troubled why Abir is asking all the questions. Abir answers he had to ask someday na. Koslu asks Abir to wait for Ben ba. Abir counters that he'll talk to her as well. Now he wants to talk to nanu as he feels he wont lie to him. 

Nanu tells him someone did a big fraud in the company and embezzled a huge money out of it, koslu was kid back then and he himself got sick. Then Meenu took Abir and came to him to help him.   Abir finishes it that baba refused to help them but that his mom's version. He wants to know the truth now. 

Nanu berates that truth is bitter. It can't be changed like a fairytale so Abir asks where is his dad now?  Nanu denies having any knowledge of it. Abir feels only his mom has all the answers to his queries

Kuhu is outing with her sister ananya trying to analyse her married life with her. The example kuhu gave made Ananya say that the guy in question might be having an affair or secret. It makes kuhu worry and a girl. Passes her by asking for kunal rajvansh in the same restaurant. She calls Kunal to know his whereabouts. He tells her he's at work. The lady is handing him his divorce papers. Kuhu snatches it away and accuses Kunal of his lying. 

Abir is on the phone asking someone to correct app working. He needs to find the location of new contacts. Nanu comes to ask Abir what happened at Mahs or should he ask vishambhar ji. Abir asks him to not worry about it. Nanu is like don't be mad bro.abir informs he's not mad, just disappointed. Nanu informs him this dialogue is from English movies where parents tell this to their kids and it means they are angry. 

Abir tells him that he's the only one who knows Ben ba well. How come he doesn't know where his baba is. Nanu tells him, he knows that his baba left to God knows where and never returned.  Abir asks I f he tries to find his baba, will he have a problem with it? 

Nanu affirms that he will have but he wont stop Abir or give any kind of Varsha.. Mishti calls Abir to know if he fought with anyone at home. She's at roadside stalls buying ring and joking with Abir tgat she's buying engagement ring worth 50 lakhs. Abir said he'll give the best ring, the one where he'll always hold her hands. Mish gets emotional and claims she hates him and so does Abir.  Kunal overhears it and he also says I hate Mishti. Lol

While Mish misses Abir's baba behind her kidnapped in a van. Abir feels that Meenu is doing something as she hasn't come back yet but mish asks him to not come to anu conclusion as of now. 

Abir tells he's coming to meet her as he's suffocating at home and mish tells him she's near her home at some market and they should a bike race again. 

Meenu informs nanu that she has handled everything and he realizes Mehul has reached rajkot.  Meenu tells him he wont be able to meet her sons. He informs Meenu that Abir is dead set on finding his baba. Although he has told Abir he doesn't know where Mehul is, but Abir won't be sitting idle. 

Meenu pacifies nanu that Abir won't find his baba as he's gone and abir overhears it. Hes angry that nanu lied to him. He felt he wouldn't as he had no hopes from his mother. Abir is heartbroken to know his best friend, his nanu has always sided with his mother. Meenu berates her son on talking to nanu like this. So Abir just walks away refusing to talk to anyone

Precap. Same as yesterday 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update Meen 😘

meen123 thumbnail

Bade galti kyu karte hai vo baba se milna chahta hai ab use milne do.... Jhooth jhooth bol ke they are driving him away

Abir aisi state me dekha ni jata😆 I can understand his pain when one parent tries to nullify the importance of the other parent. A child cannot choose and it shouldn't have to... 

Abir let me hug you baaki Mish pura kar degi baaki Kunal ka I hate you Mishti made me laugh so much. I still feel that sometimes about my jeej.... ðŸ˜†    Kunal concentrate on your wife man... Abir ka khyal ni aayega.. Companionship vaha dhundo.. Poor boy

Baaki raaz khulega Kunal ka ya papers cheen leg kuhu ke haatho se... 

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Thank you for the update Meen 😘

welcome Mansi 

Kaisi ho? 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Bade galti kyu karte hai vo baba se milna chahta hai ab use milne do.... Jhooth jhooth bol ke they are driving him away

Abir aisi state me dekha ni jata😆 I can understand his pain when one parent tries to nullify the importance of the other parent. A child cannot choose and it shouldn't have to... 

Abir let me hug you baaki Mish pura kar degi baaki Kunal ka I hate you Mishti made me laugh so much. I still feel that sometimes about my jeej.... ðŸ˜†    Kunal concentrate on your wife man... Abir ka khyal ni aayega.. Companionship vaha dhundo.. Poor boy

Baaki raaz khulega Kunal ka ya papers cheen leg kuhu ke haatho se... 

Mujhe Bura nai feel hua

Intense Abir dekh k bohot Khushi hui.😎..sach aa Gaya kabootarkhaana ka baharr🥳

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Mujhe Bura nai feel hua

Intense Abir dekh k bohot Khushi hui.😎..sach aa Gaya kabootarkhaana ka baharr🥳

muje hasi aa ri thi ghar Sach me kabootar khana hi hai

No wonder Abir leaves yaar🤣

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

muje hasi aa ri thi ghar Sach me kabootar khana hi hai

No wonder Abir leaves yaar🤣

Sahi time pe birthday aaya hai 

Actually uska new "birth" hoga ab ðŸ˜Ž

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mujhe ek baat samajh nahi aayi... Kuhu ko Abhi bhi is baat pe shaq hai ki Kunal usse kuch chupa raha hai... 🤔 Usne sab kuch toh chupaya hi hai...  Isme Ananya se gyaan leke kya fayada hoga..    Instead of Kuhu, Kunal is giving her divorce.. Maana padega... Kunal cut the cake and is now having it too... 

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Mujhe ek baat samajh nahi aayi... Kuhu ko Abhi bhi is baat pe shaq hai ki Kunal usse kuch chupa raha hai... 🤔 Usne sab kuch toh chupaya hi hai...  Isme Ananya se gyaan leke kya fayada hoga..    Instead of Kuhu, Kunal is giving her divorce.. Maana padega... Kunal cut the cake and is now having it too... 

aise ni milega use divorce tum dekhti jaao. ðŸ¤£

Kuhu ka bhagvan jaane kya bolu.. Purane novels hote the na unki yaad dilata hai 60s,70s ki.. Isse pata chalta hai use duniya ki khabar hi ni hai.. Can't help but blame her parents yaar... 

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Sahi time pe birthday aaya hai 

Actually uska new "birth" hoga ab ðŸ˜Ž

haha kya lagta hai uru kis din hoga. Meri mom ka b aa rha hai... Wow fir mai two cakes khaungi